2✎

TW: Religious enforcement , slight mentions of Internalized homophobia, mentions of death, pedophilia and murder (some of them are just sarcastic comments)

'Oh, I miss when we first met, He didn't know me yet.'

He stood in front of his mirror, looking calmly at his reflection as he tried to figure out how to tie the tie he was currently wearing. George's father never really showed him how to tie it, it's not like he got the time to. He was always working for the family to provide, he was the main source of income due to the fact that his wife kept getting fired every 2 weeks.

But he was fine with it, he never held any hatred towards his dad, he knew he wanted to be there. rarely, he was, and George appreciated it. He just wished they spent more time while he was still alive.

Of course, he can't keep sulking over it, his life would be miserable if all he could do was go through the stages of grief and lock himself out of the world. So, instead, he locked up his feelings deep inside himself like a bottle that was being shaken every two minutes and threatened to explode.

It's a Sunday, Sundays mean church, or mass, whatever you'd like to call it. George himself was never really religious. He did however wonder if there was truly a god somewhere, and if said god was all so powerful, great, kind and divine... why did he never help people? what kind of sick bullshit plan was it to lead someone to a horrible life? So they can somehow end up in hell for when they finally snapped? It seemed fake and unbelievable. Which is why when his mom says "god is watching over you" he hopes he can see the massive middle finger he gives to the sky.

He grabbed a jacket, nothing too shabby just a regular blue jacket with flowers printed on the back, which his mom would ultimately call 'gay' and would lead to an argument. He wished he didn't have to go to church, it was boring and time consuming. But George's mom seemed to be in an intimate relationship with the lord himself and wanted the same for her kids.

Maybe she'd suck his dick if he came down to earth and asked.

George chuckled at his on thought and grabbed his phone which was sitting on top of his wooden drawer. He opened his door, which didn't actually open normally, it was more like a sliding door which he would never get why they had one on the second floor and it coincidentally happened to be his rooms door.

"Come on, Mom's already in the car, you took a shit load of time to get down here." Rihanna said, rolling her eyes and grabbing a pink rosary which sat still on the table. George didn't think his sister was religious either, she never really paid attention in mass or excused herself to go to the bathroom so she could skip the mass which their mom would ultimately find out about and blow up at her. Needless to say their mom had done a terrible job of making them get close with the lord.

The car ride was miserably quiet, none of them really talked to each other after moving to Florida on Friday. Except for when Rihanna asked George if he wanted to go to 7/11 with her, which is a weird concept cause they didn't have the famous gas station in London and the hype didn't really match up to the actual thing. The slushees were pretty good though.

Once the car came to a stop with, once again, a terrible screeching sound that probably meant it was about to break down. His mom didn't really seem to care which added to the list of things that he hated about her.

The small family walked up to the doors of the church, nodding to the parish who greeted them and introduced them to many families which he didn't bother to remember the names of.

The brunette continued to smile and nod, glancing slightly at a few people that he seemed to recognize from either Friday or yesterday when he went out.