Night Four-Doooom

She stands atop the Astronomy Tower,

the air howling and cold.

But she is warm and the wind can't touch her.

The giant bronze model spins slowly,

clouds chase the moon in the night sky.

"Hermione."

She turns and it is Justin, shirtless, dark hair whipping in the wind

He pushes her against the railing, and she looks past her shoulder at the ground far below.

Justin presses closer. "You like it dangerous?"

"Yes. Dangerous. Please."

The moon slips behind the clouds, plunging the tower, model and Justin into darkness.

She kisses warm, satiny skin, her hands tracing long muscles leading down to ...

"I can be dangerous," a hoarse voice says.

Yes, she wants the danger, the darkness, the heat.

Hands move up her body, a thumb teasing a nipple.

"I can take you," the voice murmurs, soft lips brushing hers. "If you like. Would you like that?"

"Yes, yes, Justin ..."

"JUSTIN?!!"

Hermione's eyes popped open, and she wasn't in the Astronomy Tower, she was in a bed, lying on her stomach, and those weren't Justin's hands on her body, they were Malfoy's, she was sure of it despite the utter darkness. A strong shove rolled her up against the warded curtain.

"Lumos," she gasped, and the wand in her hair lit up. She blinked away the vestiges of her dream, or partial dream, anyway, and looked over at the furious wizard. Malfoy's face was flushed, his arousal obvious.

"I ... I was dreaming," she stammered.

"Of Justin?"

"I ... I ..." She didn't know what to say. What happened?

"Let's be clear." His voice was harsh, his face all cold angles. "I am not Justin Fat-Fuckhead, I am Draco Malfoy. Got it? That was Draco Malfoy touching you. Draco Malfoy making you moan. That was Malfoy cock pushing against you."

"I ... I know ..." Hermione said, trying to control her whirling thoughts as well as her still-trembling body.

"I think you need a little reminding. You think you're dealing with some pussy Hufflepuff? You think you can touch me in my bed while thinking of him?"

"I wasn't ..." Hermione began, then stopped. She had. She did. She had been touching Malfoy while dreaming of Justin, but of a strangely dark Justin and that was so ...

Malfoy had no intention of letting her think this through, however. He loomed over her now, all righteous fury, one hand gripping a bedpost, his Dark Mark just inches from her nose. Hermione stared at the inky skull and snake, unable to meet his eyes. How could she explain?

His other hand moved to her hair, pulling her head back and forcing her to look at him. "I ought to fuck you right now," he growled, "fuck every thought of him out of that bushy head of yours."

Hermione's whole body lit up at the thought and she almost groaned. What in Merlin was wrong with her? Did Malfoy's Vanishing Spell include a lust charm, too? He'd incorporated just about everything else. Her mouth opened to say something cutting, but she couldn't speak. She was helpless. Really, she was. Oh dear.