Chapter 2: walking up in a nightmare

3rd person POV's:
Pump woke up in a dream, that almost feels like a nightmare or warning to him. Bf was in front of him and he was all corrupted. Pump tried to talk to him but only stared at him mid blank and said "Stop resisting... Join us!!..." after BF said that, pump was being dragged by ink like tentacles that are now covering his entire body. As he was struggling to escape he saw the last glimpse of boyfriend before he....

Pump Finally woke up again and gasp's after waking up from the nightmare. 'Was it only a dream?...' he said to himself in his mind. He woke up with his pumpkin mask beside him but something just feels off with it... He found himself laying on floor of the spooky house, the same spooky that their in when they rap battle BF. He tried to stand up but he feel like his feet are wobbly. He managed to stand up, but he feels like He's go fall in any seconds now... He sighs and saids to his mind 'I can do this! I just have to-' he tried to walk but then he stumbles into the mirror. The mirror shakes as he hit it, pump closed his eyes and cover his arms in front of Him as the small pieces of broken glass starts to fall. and just when the mirror shard was about to hit him, a large vine like tentacle block It from hurting pump.

Pump opens his eyes as the tentacle slowly lowered the shard down, pump sighs again and think to his mind 'That's was a close call! If it wasn't for that spooky tentacle, I would be dead by now. Also where did spooky tentacle come from? Was that from me?... Wah! My hands!!'. He look on his hands, and Instead of seeing his Ordinary white gloves... They were black with almost blood splattered on it. He got up, and look into the broken mirror inside the room and saw his half-corrupted face on his reflection. His skin was still the same but his face is look more different than usually he doesn't have the mask on... Almost like the expression on his mask has become a part of his face. He has huge white harp teeth and the sclera of his eyes are black, His iris and pupil took over the color of the substance that was on him. He also have some pink rings framing them, with his Original white pupils being burried with in them. 'How?... How did this happened?.... W-What even happened to me!?...' he asked himself in his mind. As he grinned his teeth while he making a worried expression, while his corrupted hand Touch the mirror in front of him. He tried to wipe it off, like it was some sort of makeup or face paint. but it wouldn't come off as it was now apart of his face... He sat down on the wooden floor, still traumatized what happened earlier... So He light up a small candle lamp which he light it with small matches and put it a side him to keep him warm. In his mask he reached out a small doll that's look like skid, hugging It. He kept hearing a bunch of voices in his head... He wished it would stop but..... It Just won't stop!.... He doesn't know anything about it but.... He feels like Someone is manipulating him.... Telling him stuff that he doesn't want to hear... He falls asleep, ignoring it. As he hold the skid doll tight and go to sleep...