What's in the dark?... (Spoilers for my FNF AU)

(AU Spoilers Ahead)

*Crack!* A sound of thunder can be heard outside the window, It made pump flinched a little bit as he got up. He looked outside the window and it seems like it was raining outside. He turn around and looked to the person beside his sleeping bag... It was Skid, And he seems to feel comfy in his sleep he's even snoring at this point. Pump turn around as the lightning flashed again, holding the blanket tight with his claws. As the the lightning fade off... he see Someone's silhouette, And it almost feels like a shadow figure... It made pump shiver to his spine... making the white part of his pupil into a teal color. As he starts shaking his best friend's side violently in a panic "Skid! Wake up! Please... There was a scary monster by the door and-" "Not now pump I'm trying to sleep..." skid said quietly before falling to sleep again "But... I-" Pump's Voice got cut off when he looked into the darkness outside... Hesitated by his curiosity pump got up and picked up the flashlight that was beside his corrupted pumpkin mask, which he placed on the left side of his sleeping bag. Walking closely to the slightly opened door... He looked back and see his buddy skid was still sleeping, he sighs as he opened the door and when to the other side.

The outside of the room seems to be empty and full of darkness. To his suprised this 'scary black stuff' as him and Skid called it, Made him slightly see in the dark. but it doesn't matter for him, the only thing the matters now is to find whatever that scary thing that was after them. He shone his flashlight as he starts walking to this dark scary hallway of the house. everything just seems so dark and scary for him, he was even shivering in fear... But he kept walking. He went to the house's living room, the kitchen, and other rooms of the survivors. He kept walking to different areas of the house... Although every time he go to another area of this house, He feels like he was being followed by something... He keeps shining the flashlight around him in a panic of being caught by this monster. Until... he Suddenly tripped and drop the flashlight that he's Holding "Oh come on... Where is it? Where is it?!..." he sais as he panicked to find it... "Oh! I found it!-" "W-Wait... is there... Something behind me?..." he said as he picked up the flashlight and then he slowly turned around, revealing the monster behind him... Pump flinched and accidentally falls down to the floor, with monster facing him. He tried to speak but his words choke up as saw the creature infront of him, and it seem to look back at him. It's another corrupted but it's appearance seems to look like... GF?! "Hello little pumpkin boy!..." she said as she Greeted him with very distorted and demonic Voice, pump looked very frightened by this. "!..." pump stared at her with fear "What's wrong? ArE YoU ScArEd?...." GF said as she slowly approach pump with her words glitching out. But pump got up and runs away in a panicked. He run and run but GF seems to be catching up on him. Eventually he bumped into Someone... It was Pico! Pico slightly flinched when pump bumped into one of his legs, he looked around and saw Pump on the floor "Ow!... My head hurts!..." he said scratching his head then he looked up to see pico was infront of him "hmm? Oh Hey mr. Pico!" pump said as he greets pico "Oh hey kid!" pico responded "So... Why are you up so early?" pico asked pump as a slowly got up and starts grab a part of pico's sleeve "There was was a weird scary people in the dark!! It looked like mrs. GF and..." "It attacked you?" pico said as the kid looked up to him "W-What?..." pump looked at him with a confused and scared face "did that thing attacked you?" pico asked again, pump didn't response for a bit... "Kinda..." pump responded to pico. Pico doesn't know what to do at this point, all he could think of is to put the child to sleep. "So... Uh... Where's the monster that your talking about?" pico asked pump, "it's over there!!" pump pointed out where the monster was but pico didn't saw anything."there was nothing there kiddo." pico said looking back at pump with disbelief, "But... She right behind you and-" "alright kid let's just get you back to bed..." pico said as grab pump's arm, as he pulls him to the direction that their heading while their inside the house.

--A Few hours later--

Pico was holding pump's hand as he guides him back to their room. Pico have to give pump his flashlight, Because he lost his own flashlight and that he was afraid that the monster might find them anytime soon... While their walking back to the room where skid was sleeping at, Pico noticed that pump was getting a little tired. Pump yawned a bit, before trying to close his eyes to sleep then opening them again... "Your seems a little tired kiddo" pico said as he bend over to pump's level, "I'm not tired... What are you talking about..." pump said as he grubs his eyes... "I think you should go to sleep kiddo" pico said as he pick up pump and carrying him in his arms, "But I Don't wanna!... I just wanted to protect skid... I..."  pump hesited before pico Suggested "how about?... you should take a little rest while your with me buddy." pico said as he smile a little bit while hold the child, "*Yawn!* Okay!... good night mr. Pico!..." pump said to him, before closing his eyes and falling asleep with in pico's arms... "Sleep well kiddo!.." 'I should probably put him to bed before anyone notice that he's gone...' pico thought to himself before he continued walking to the dark hallway to skid and pump's room.

--Few more minutes later--

When Pico Finally reached the room... He went inside to check on skid, who was still sleeping. He placed pump into his sleeping bag and tucked him up with the sleeping bag's blanket... And then he thought to himself 'Maybe I should keep an eye on them just to make sure they're safe...' When Suddenly... pico looked up and saw A Corrupted was dangling on ceiling of the room, She was trying to harm the children... 'What the-?!' "hmm?..." both of them stared at each other for a bit. before pico pulled out his guns, Ready to fire them at GF... "Oh well!... You got me... I'll guess I'll just leave them. For now..." She said as giggled and left the room, while running away with her spider like legs... "Holy s***!" pico said while his still frightened of what he saw just now... What was that even?... Is that creature was even the same GF that he once knew?... No-one can tell...