(Bonus/Extra Chapter)

(Note: this is what happened in Pico and Pump's perspective in chapter 2)

(this also happens between chapter 2 and chapter 3)

Pico and pump who is now corrupted, are walking down the street until... They heard someone screaming. Pump recognized who the person that was screaming, as he rushed where the scream was coming from... Pushing pico aside."HEY! Pump wait come back here!!!" pico shouted as he follows where pump was leading to... When pump reached the area, he was shocked to see it was it best friend skid. But he seems to be weakened and tired... He collapse on the floor and pump imminently rushed towards him. "Skid? Skid?! Hey! buddy?! Are you Alright?! AnSwEr Me!!!!!" Pump started to panicked a Little more as he sees his buddy skid was still unconscious
"MR.PICO!!! SoMeThInG hApPeNeD tO SkId?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!" He shouted after seeing pico has arrived, but Although he was sorta silently was worried about what happened to skid...

---5 minutes later after skid passed out---

"So... You don't know what happened to skid earlier?..." "No..." Pump answered while there are both sitting on one of the bench in the bus stop. "But I did saw some dead bodies of those weird scary people on the ground..." pico was a little bit confused what pump was talking about, this also means that pump clearly still doesn't know what corrupted are supposed to be..... "Also I saw him holding a baseball bat before he.... passed out...." "A baseball bat?..." pico asked "Yeah! Why?..." "I think he was defending himself from those corrupted people who attacked him earlier." pico added. Pump looked at the unconscious skid beside him and sighs "So... What are we gonna do now?...." he asked in a worried expression but before pico could even say a word to him... He's phone started ringing again. He aswered it and he seems to have a conversation with somebody else... Pump was a bit confused who pico was talking to... Eventually the phone call ended. Pico look back to pump but to only see him looking at with confusion. "Mr Pico?..." "Yes Pump." "Who's that?..." pump asked with a worried expression on his face "That's just the Mom again..." he said a bit of grief "You mean?.... Mrs. GF's Mom?" "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" pico said as he flinched a little bit "Well... She told us her boyfriend rap battle them a year ago." pump answered "and I'm guessing you two didn't won the rap battle right?" "... Yeah, we didn't but it was fun!" he said to pico with a smile on his face.

---A Few More Hours later---

They're still waiting at the bus stop. And pico decided to ask pump some questions. "So... Pump, How does it fell to be corrupted?" pico asked "To be scary?...." pump said in a more worried tone "No... That's not the question pump-" before pico can even continued asking pump, pump started crying a little bit "I don't wanna be scary! I just... *sniffs* wanna go home!.... But I can't....I don't wanna be a some sort of Monster!...*sniffs*" pump said as corrupted tears starts falling down from his eyes "Mr. Pico.... I'm scared.... What if skid gets hurt?.... WhAt iF hE wAkEs Up aNd HiS aFrAiD oF Me?!..." Pico look at him and sighs, he hug pump as he was trying to comfort him. Pump flinched as little bit but he understand what pico was trying to say to him. He embraced it with tears still falling down from his corrupted eyes....