Chapter 1

"Bye mum I'm going to school." I ran up to her and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled and said "Have a great day at school love!" I ran out the door and jumped onto the bus. "Hey Kevin!" I greeted the bus driver. He laughed and said "Hey Yn!" I saw my best friend at the back of the bus ran up to her and jumped on the seat next to her. "Hey bitch I missed you!" I said she smiled and hugged me "Missed you to dork." We laughed and then the bus left.

When we got to school Harry was waiting at the front of the school with his group of year 11 boys for me again. I sighed and said "Hello Harry." He pushed me and said "What's it like being gay loser?!" I frowned and got up and slapped Harry in the face. OMG WHAT DID I JUST DO?! My face went bright red and Harry had a slap mark on his face. All his friends laughed and Harry looked furious. "DON'T LAUGH YOU IDIOTS!" They all stoped laughing and then Harry got back up. Before he could say anything else I ran to class.

I walked into my class and walked up to my teacher "Hello Mr Grey!" He smiled and said "guess your with me again Yn! Let's see where your sitting." He looked at his piece of paper and looked over at this boy on a table by himself and said "Looks like your sitting next to Nicholas Nelson captain of the rugby team!" I frowned. Of course he's the captain of the rugby team. I walked up to him and recognised his face. I sat next to him and he looked at me shocked. I then realised who he was. He was one of the boys that hang out with Harry. "Um hi.." he said to me looking guilty. I kinda felt bad "Hello, your friends with Harry right?" He frowned "Um yeah sorry about what he did to you today.." he looked like he felt bad so I smiled an patted his shoulder "it's okay it's not your fault." He smiled. Holy shit his smile is really cute. I blushed and looked at my paper.

After school I was walking up to my best friend to walk home with her until someone stopped me. "Where are you going loser?" Harry pulled me back and kicked me into the ground. I groaned in pain and said "JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE HARRY!" I turned my head with tears in my eyes and saw Nick running away. I then turned my head back to look at Harry and he was gone. I got up holding my ribs and walked home.

The next day at school I saw that Harry wasn't there. I was really confused so I went up to one of his friends and said "where is Harry?" They laughed and said "piss off freak!" I rolled my eyes and walked to class.

After science it was recess and I was eating with my best friend until I saw Harry. He looked at me and walked up to me. "Miss me?" I rolled my eyes and said "No I wish you stayed gone. Where did you go anyway?" He frowned "none of your business loser." He then punched me and I fell onto the floor. Then I saw Nick running up to Harry and push him to the floor. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I watched Nick and Harry fight. My cheek was in so much pain and then suddenly everything went black.

I woke up an hour later in the medical room and my vision was a bit blurry. He then saw Nick sitting on a chair sleeping with an ice pack on his bruised face. I started to cry and I stood up and walked towards him. I then woke him up and said "why did you fight him?" He smiled and said "cause I'm not a bad person letting him push you around."  I smiled and said "but you don't even know me we just sit next to each other in form why did you care about me?" He then went quiet. "Never mind then see you later.." I frowned and walked out of the room.

It was form time and I saw Nick sitting in his chair. I sat next to him and tried to ignore him but I couldn't. He was just staring at me with his cute little smile and his eyes staring into mine. "Nick why?" He laughed and said "I'm a decent person Yn I can't let Harry push people around like that." I smiled and asked "Are we friends?" He laughed and said "yeah of course!" We both laughed.

The next few days if school were pretty cool Harry wasn't bothering me as much and me and Nick got closer.

At form time Nick nudged my shoulder and said "do you want to come to my house this tomorrow on Saturday?" I smiled and nodded excitedly. Omg he actually invited me to his house!!