Chapter 2

It was Saturday morning and I was getting ready to go to Nicks house until my brother walked up to me "oooo where are you going?" I laughed and said "Someone called Nick he's in my class." My brother wiggled his eyebrows "do you like him??" I slapped him lightly on the face and said "Bye loser."

A few minutes later I was at Nicks house. I rang the doorbell and he answered the door. "Hello Yn!" A cute border collie then jumped up on me and started to lick my face. "Ewww!!" I laughed. Nick pulled his dog off me and said "Haha sorry this is my dog Nellie." I shut the door behind me and Nick said "let's go to my room."

When we got to his room we sat on his bed and he said "what do you wanna do?" I raised one eyebrow "I'm not sure what if we watch a movie?" He nodded and said "Let's watch a scary movie!" I went red and said "I'm not to good with scary movies.." he smiled and said "you'll be fine I'm here!" He then turned in the tv and put on a movie about vampires or something. We were laying in his bed until there was a jump scare. I hid under the covers and Nick laughed "your a little wimp aren't you!" I frowned. "I'm kidding!" Nick then pulled me out of the blankets and put my head on his chest. I then got butterflies and put my arms around him and continued to watch the movie. After a while I fell asleep.

Nicks POV:
Oh my god Yn is so cute why am I feeling like this. Im not gay I don't know why I feel like this. But they were so cute laying on my chest sleeping. Then I fell asleep.

Your POV:
I woke up a few hours later and realised it was 1am oh god my brother must be so worried. I looked up and saw Nick sleeping. He was so cute I wanted to kiss him so bad. But he's not gay and I already know that. He lay back on his chest. Oh well I'll explain to my brother tomorrow.

It was about 10:30 and me and Nick both woke up. Our faces were so close Nick then coughed and backed away. "I'm gonna um go make tea do you want some?" I felt awkward as fuck. "Sure.." he then went down the stairs to get tea. I got up and looked around his room. Jesus it was freezing I didn't bring a hoodie. I looked in his closet and grabbed a blue jumper. I put it on and it smelt like Nick. He then walked up the stairs and laughed "wow stole my jumper huh?" I blushed "I'm cold." He giggled and said "it's okay you can borrow it for a bit. He gave me my tea and we both sat on his bed. I looked at him with my faces inches away from his. "Um do you like anyone?" I said to him. He nodded "um yeah I do.."

Nicks POV:
Oh god I think I like Yn but I'm not gay I don't know what's happening..

Your POV:
"Well what's she like?" He laughed "your gonna assume it's a she??" I looked at him shocked. I hesitated and I said "is it not a girl? Is it a boy?"
He didn't answer. I looked down and said "would you kiss me?" He looked at me with innocent eyes and his cute smile. "Yeah.." He put my hand on my cheek and kissed me.