Chapter 3

We kissed for at least a minute until my phone started ringing. "Shit Sorry!" I grabbed my phone and answered it. "You need to come home right now your dad just had a heart attack." My mum said through the phone. My jaw dropped and I dropped my phone on the floor. I was shocked I couldn't move or say anything. I could faintly hear Nick yelling my name and my vision went blurry again. Suddenly I was out.

I woke up in Nicks arms in his room while he kissed my forehead. "Omg Yn your okay!" I screamed "I HAVE TO GO SEE MY DAD!" I jumped out of his arms and sprinted out of the house. It was pouring with rain but that didn't stop me. If I loose my dad I don't know what I would do. I heard Nick running after me but I was to fast. I got to the hospital and saw my dad on a hospital bed with his heart rate on the screen and weird doctor shit. I just stood there watching my dad suffer on the bed. Then a flow of tears came out of my eyes. My mum pulled me into a tight hug and said "sh sh sh love he'll be okay.." suddenly his heart rate started to speed up. I screamed "DOCTOR HELP WE NEED A DOCTOR!" I cried and fell to the floor on my knees as I watched a group of doctors rush into the room. My mum picked me up and took me to the car.

When me and my mum got home I ran up to my room and jumped onto my bed and started sobbing. What if he doesn't make it? I said to myself. I cried for a few more hours until I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning and looked at my alarm clock. "SHIT IM GONNA BE LATE!" I jumped out of bed and put my uniform on and sprinted out of the house. "HUNNY YOUR LUNCH!" my mum yelled. "TO LATE!!!" I yelled back.

After about 3 minutes of running I made it to school just as the bell rang. I had maths first and I wasn't all that bad at it.

After period 1 and 2 we had recess. I saw Nick with Harry and the gang so I tried to avoid him but he ran up to me. "Hey are you okay what happened yesterday?" He asked. My eyes started to tear up "my dad is in the hospital.." his eyes widened. "I am so sorry I didn't know.." I smiled while tears rolled down my eyes "it's okay it's not your fault.." he looked relieved. "Hey um can I talk to you in private real quick?" Nick asked. I nodded and he took me to the art room. "Hey um could we maybe um keep this a secret?" Nick said disappointedly. "O-oh uh if you want to okay.." I said. He smiled and put his hand on my neck and kissed me. I kissed him back and ran away teasingly. He chased after me and I said "YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!" He laughed not far behind me and sped up. We both tripped and started laughing.

At form time Nick nudged my shoulder and said "hey do you want to come to the movies with me and my friends?" I smiled and said "I would love to but.." until he interrupted me  "don't worry I'll make sure Harry doesn't hurt you." I smiled and chuckled "Thanks Nick."

After school Nick took me to meet his friends at the movies. Unfortunately it was a scary movie but I'll try not to be a wimp. "HEYYY NICK- oh you took the loser." Harry said. I laughed and said "haha very funny Harry." Harry was about to slap me until Nick grabbed his arm "Don't.." he pushed Harry's arm away and took me into the theatre. We sat next to each other and there was a massive jump scare so me and Nick accidentally grabbed hands. We let go quickly before anyone could see though. Nick then looked around the room to make sure no one was looking and then he secretly took my hand. I got butterfly's and felt safer every time there was a jump scare.

After the movie had finished we were all walking out and Harry kept asking me stupid questions about being gay. "So Yn do you fancy Harry Styles or Justin Bieber or something." They all started to laugh except Nick. "Let's just go.." Nick led me out of the movies and my mum was here. "I'm so sorry Yn I didn't-" I smiled and grabbed his waist "it's okay." I let go and went to the car. "Hey my love good news your dads out of hospital!" I smiled and I was happy but I wasn't really in a good mood

Nicks POV:
I stormed into the movies and stomped towards Harry. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HARRY?!" He laughed and said "Come on mate it was only a joke you need to learn to take jokes-" Until I interrupted him "no but you weren't joking were you?!" Harry gulped "look man take a fucking joke." Harry started pushing me across the room. "Aww look at you getting all angry! Your just protecting him cuz he's a pathetic little fa-" before he could say anything else I punched him in the face. We started to fight until we got kicked out.