Chapter 6

I kissed Nick and said

"Wanna go to the pools today??"

He smiled and nodded.

"I'm gonna ask Issac, Tao, Charlie, and Elle if they wanna come to ."

He nodded and sat down on the couch. I walked over to my phone and grabbed it.

'Hey ya'll me and Nick are going swimming wanna come?'

They all answer straight away

'Hell yeah!'

I giggled and said

"Okay let's go come on Nick!"

I grabbed his hand and went to the pool. When we got there we saw the others in the pool.

"Shit they beat us!" I said.

Nick laughed and went to the changing rooms. We both came out in our shorts and nick stared at me.

I laughed "Simp."

He went red and just dived into the pool. I followed him in and we swam over to Charlie and the others.

"Hey guys!" Elle said.

I waved and went under the water until someone picked me up onto their shoulders.

"AHHHH NICK!!"

He laughed and walked me around the pool on his shoulders. I was literally holding onto his head with dear life. He then put me down and laughed at me.

"Not funny dude." I pouted.

We swam to the deep end of the pool and played Marco Polo with the others. I wasn't that tall so I was actually struggling to stay above the water. I couldn't kick any longer so I went underwater struggling to get back up. My eyes were closing and I faintly saw someone coming to get me until I passed out.

I woke up half an hour later in Nicks bed.

"What happened..?" I said softly.

Nick was standing there crossing his arms smiling.

"You kinda drowned in the pool." He said laughing.

I slapped my forehead and said "Oh god how embarrassing.."

He sat down next to me and hugged me.

"Why don't you go have a shower?" He said.

"But this is your house are you sure??" I asked.

He nodded and led me to the shower. He gave me a towel and turned the shower on.

"Call me when your finished." He smiled.

I hugged him "thanks."

He left the room and I took my clothes off and hopped in the shower. I was on there for a few minutes until Nick came in.

"NICK GET OUT!!" I said covering up.

his eyes widened and he looked down.

"IM SO SORRY FUCK." He said leaving the room embarrassed.

I cried and turned off the shower. I got changed and went to Nicks room.

"I'm so sorry I walked in on you I forgot you were in there." He said looking guilty.

I smiled "It's okay."

I sat on the bed and lay on him until I fell asleep.