Chapter 4

Nicks POV:
The owner of the Theaters kicked us all out and told us to go home. I called my mum to pick me up and we had a deep conversation in the car. We were talking about what Harry had said to Yn..
Yn's POV:
I really hate Harry I just wanna smash his face up. I was laying on my bed but then I got really tired. I got up and went to brush my teeth. I was looking at myself in the mirror. A tear escaped my eye "why am I so ugly?" I said to myself. I spat out my toothpaste and walked back to my bedroom and jumped under the sheets. I soon fell asleep.

In the morning I grabbed my bag and ran out the house without lunch. When I got to school I saw Harry with bruises on his face. "What happened to you?" I asked. He gave me and evil look "why don't you ask Nick he has serious anger issues." I was confused so I ran to form and saw Nick sitting with his arms folded as usual. I ran up to him and jumped into my chair "Oh my gosh Nick what happened?!" He looked at me and frowned "Harry was um saying some things about you and I lost it.." his eyes started to tear up. I grabbed his arm and said "Nick why did you right Harry? It's fine I'm used to it by now he always does this!" Nick looked at me and said "You shouldn't have to be used to it!?" a tear rolled down my cheek "I'm sorry this is all my fault Nick your getting into fights because of me.." Nick looked down "your not allowed to use the s word."

After class I went home and started thinking about hat happened to Nick. I sat on my floor and started sobbing. I grabbed my phone and and went to text Nick. 'Nick I'm really sorry but I don't think this is working out. I really do like you but your doing to much for me and it's all my fault.' I sent it and threw my phone across the room. I cried so loud my brother came running in. "YN WHATS WRONG?" He slid across the floor and put his arms around me. I dug my face into he shoulder and cried "I mess things up for everyone I just wanna die it would've been better if I wasn't born..!" My brother let go off me shocked. "Do not say that Yn what the fuck?" I cried even more and said "Why it's true." He stood up and said "your not messing up my life I love you!" I smiled and said "thanks bro." I jumped up and hugged him but that didn't help I still wanted to die. I jumped onto my bed and my brother left.

The next day I got up and packed my things. I grabbed a photo of me and Nick and shoved it in my bag. I got up and ran out my front door. I sat on the side of the road in town and fell asleep. I did bring my phone and was getting constant calls from people all day. After a few hours I woke up and went on my phone. I had 5 missed calls from my mum and 10 missed calls from Nick. Woah. I logged onto my phone and saw on Instagram that I went missing. I had texts from my best friend. I couldn't do this I went back home and saw my mum on the couch sobbing. "YN OMG OMG!" my mum screamed. She jumped up and hugged me. I smiled and said "I'm so sorry." She smiled and said "baby why did you run away?" I frowned "I keep hurting people." She smiled and said "oh baby I missed you."

The next day I decided to go to school. When I got there I saw Harry and his friends and they actually looked really sad. Harry turned around and saw me. "YN?! WE THOUGHT YOU WENT MISSING?" I sighed "I just ran away for a bit." He looked relived and then his eyes widened "um not that I care though." I giggled and walked to class.

When it was form time I was really scared to see Nick. When I got there I saw him on the table and he looked really bad. Not that kind of bad he just looked so sad and he looked like he he'd had no sleep. I walked up to him and he looked at me with tears in his eyes "Yn?!" I smiled and waved. A tear rolled down his cheek and he got up and hugged me. "I thought you were missing?!" I smiled and said "I just ran away for a bit." He sat down and said "I don't want to break up Yn!" I sat down and said "but I keep hurting you Nick." He started sobbing "no you don't your the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't lose you!" I grabbed his cheek and made sure no one was looking. I then kissed him really quick and said "alright." He hugged me and I hugged him back.

When I got home I was in a really good mood. I put on my favourite song and called my best friend to come over. When she got here we put on Taylor swift and started screaming and dancing. Our singing was really horrible but that was okay.