Jordan or Javon?

*** EARLIER THAT DAY***

I hate when I have to lie to Lynn. These past six months has been great between us and I don't want to ruin this potential relationship that me and her are building. As I hung up the phone with Lynn ,  my other phone rang.

 ***BUZZ BUZZ***

Hello Mrs. Staples , I said. Hello Mr. Staples, she said. Her beauty was astonishing but Lynn was so different from my wife of ten years. I know what ya'll are thinking I ain't shit but I can't help that I am in love with two women. I met Lynn when she was just nineteen and now she's growing into a gorgeous woman. She was different. Adventurous, attentive, gorgeous, smart. Did I mention GORGEOUS?!! Plus I have a thing for redheads. 

My real name is Javon Staples but Lynn knows me as Jordan Williams. It's a lot of things that she does NOT know about me. 

At the age of fourteen I started selling dope for my uncle Big Lou and ever since that day I haven't stopped. Yeah I have a job and business but as a drug dealer you have to hide and balance your entire life. And sometimes having another life is what going to keep you safe. I've  travelled around the country and made my first million when I was twenty-four years old. With that I was able to obtain a second identity. 

The world knows me as Jordan Williams but these streets know's me as Von. I met my wife when I was a senior in high school. We attended Denby Tech together, she was my highschool sweetheart and the mother of my two children. But in the past year, our marriage is on the brink of divorce. One day I remember I was scrolling on Instagram and BOOM! There she was her beauty was just as innocent as I remember. Lynn Nicole , ya favorite redhead, ya favorite DJ,  the influencer. 

I knew she was going to be mine. 

JAVON!!! , Lucille screamed. Nigga I know you hear me talking to you. You have to get Junior from day care at 3:00 PM. And do not forget about the reservations at Andiamo's tonight either.  I know I know , I said. One thing about Lucille she was bossy as FUCK. But that's what I kinda love about her and she's a rider. She always keep me on my toes. 

OH! Im wearing your favorite color tonight as well ;) , she said. She know I love it when she wear black. 

My blood rush down from my head to my third leg. One thing about Lucille and Lynn these two women has my heart split in half. They are both freaks, one is attentive and pleasing, the other is demanding but yet still submissive in a way. 

***3:00 PM***

As I sat in the car waiting for Junior's time slot to come. I was setting up this meeting with Big Lou. My uncle Big Lou is about to retire and leave the empire to me and I am completely ready for this transition. Junior's day care teacher was approaching the car as I heard Junior crying in her arms. Junior was two years old and spoiled as hell but that was my lil man. He was a replica of me and I don't want him to struggle how like I had to when I was young. 

I dropped Junior off to Lucille moms house so me and her could get ready for dinner swiftly. I threw on a button up white shirt with  black tailor fit slacks and black and white Christian Dior sneakers. Lucille wore a black maxi dress with a slit up the leg and her black and gold Versace stilettos. 

As we sat at dinner , we discussed our relationship and the problems that has occurred in our relationship. 

Baby I miss how this marriage was. Before the kids , remember we use to go to the drive in's and do more things? She asked. 

Yes I do Lucille and I also remember when we use to travel and you were still into dancing and touring...

What happen to that ? I asked.