Who is Lynn Nicole?

It was seventy five degrees on a Saturday afternoon in Detroit, Michigan and everyone and their mother was outside. I walked Downtown Detroit as I left the nail shop from getting a fresh full set . My phone rang , it was my homegirl Iresha. 

DAMN GIRL !!! I've been calling yo ass all morning , she exclaimed.  

Me and Iresha have been friends since my senior year of high school and look at us now twenty-four years old about to graduate from Undergrade at Wayne State University. I was born and raised on Detroit's Eastside ; survival of the fittest type shit. 

Girl ! Ming took hours on my nails but they look good tho. Everyone from the D knows when its the first warm day of spring the city goes CRAZY. I was window shopping as Iresha went on about her relationship with her on and off again boyfriend Devin. Now I love my girl but that dude Devin he is trip when it comes to Iresha. He proposed to her two months ago she still hasn't given him an answer yet. 

Now sis, you know Devin might be a lil coo coo and a lil broke but he loves your last year Vickie Secrets . Why give that away because of his flaws? I asked. 

Iresha let out a lil sigh then said FUCK THAT BROKE ASS NIGGA! He can't even afford to pay for lights and gas. Uh uh what our mothers used to say back in the day? NO ROMANCE? WITHOUT FINANCE!! , she yelled over the phone. I laughed and rolled my eyes, this was the norm for us. Always laughing on the phone, hanging out, traveling around the country, and otha shit. My career was a modeling, DJing, and being a social media influencer. Iresha was an influencer as well she specialized in traveling, make-up, hair and nails. 

My love life was a whole bliss . I've been dating this older guy and it has been WONDERFUL. One day he just walked right into my job. 

Jordan was starting to steal my heart. I never knew that love could feel this good especially coming from an older man. Normally I dated hustlers, drug dealers, and scammers. But Jordan was different. He worked for one of the Big Three automotive companies and he also owns his own tech company that helps with repairing software, hardware, and intel. Jordan met me when I was just nineteen years old and he was twenty seven. Now I am twenty four and we are going six months strong. 

Hold on girl Jordan calling. 

Damn baby, I rolled over this morning and yo ass was gone. Jordan said. I loved hearing his voice and how attentive he was. Yeah I know I had an appointment will Ming this morning and I had to get a lineup as well , I said. Oh I forgot to tell ya'll yes your girl has short hair. Natural short red hair at that. Jordan loves my hair he says it defines my face and makes it more contour. 

Baby I'm going to be a little late coming out tonight I have a meeting that will be running a lil late but I promise I will meet you, Iresha, and Devin at the spot. Okay? He said. I knew Jordan working two jobs would benefit us so I don't trip over his work meetings because those meetings is what keep the bills paid. 

As the afternoon grew into the evening I showered and begin to get dress. I dressed myself in a black mini slit slip dress with my black and gold Jimmy Choo stilettos with gold Versace jewelry. The Annex bouta be poppin tonight and I was so ready to get a taste of some Rose. Normally Jordan would check in when he's at his meetings but I haven't talked to him since our convo earlier.