Im In Love With You

I laid in the bed in an old graphic tee and thong , watching old episodes of The Game as I heard the door unlock. 

BABY!! , Jordan screamed. 

Yes babe Im in the bedroom ! , I screamed. 

I was lowkey waiting for him to come home and make love to me but I didn't want to interrupt him while he was taking care of business with the store. 

I looked at my phone and it was 5AM and the sun was slowly rising. 

Damn baby, you was waiting for me like that? He asked. I crawled across my california king size bed and whispered in his ear and said. Me and fat ma have been waiting for you allllll night, I said as I kissed his neck. Mmm, is that right? You was looking good as hell in the club tonight baby. If I was looking good as hell then why you're not eating me up right now?  , I asked.He got up and pulled me to the end of the bed. Jordan always knew the spots to hit and baby did he hit EVERY spot EVERY time ! 

My man stood in front of me with his caramel complexion, banging body, and gorgeous face. He began to caress my face before placing his tongue in my mouth. Every time we kissed it feels like heaven. He slowly pulled my thong and t shirt off and my kitty started thumping. I love when you are naked in front of me baby and don't ever be afraid to embrace your body , he said. As he's slowly kissing my body I let off a soft moan. Mmm baby, I moaned. 

He started to flick his tongue on my yoni pearl , making my body have a baby orgasm. Mmm baby you taste so fucking good , I've been waiting to just devour you all day. Now ladies have you ever seen a volcano explode? That's how sex with Jordan is he makes me feel so secure , beautiful , and wanted. As he cleaned his plate , he grabbed me by my neck and whispered I'm going to make you have my baby one day. Every time he talked or whispered in my ear he made my kitty run. 

I pushed him on the bed and let him enter my mouth. He was dominant but also gentle. I love pleasing him as much as he loved pleasing me. I sucked and slurped. Jordan moaned like a lil baby. Mmm Lynn baby do you know how much I fucking love you , he moaned. I slurped and sucked and sucked and slurp until he couldn't take it anymore. My head game always had Jordan in a chokehold. But his dick had just much as a hold on me as well.  He picked me up and placed me on the nightstand while my kitty was screaming for him to be inside of me. It was 7AM and I just knew the neighbors were mad as fuck. As he made love to me until my body nearly fainted. He pound my kitty into pieces and I loved her minute of it. 

It was noon and Jordan left my house around 10AM. I just finished my morning workout and was changing to meet Iresha for breakfast. Me and Iresha always meet for brunch every Monday to discuss weekly content for our Youtube channel and podcast. Me and my girl are some hustlers , we started Unhinged: The Red Light Special in 2020 during COVID. And it has been a year and the podcast is flourishing. I texted Iresha to make sure that we were still on for brunch. 

Me:  Hey girl , are we still meeting for brunch in 30?

Iresha: Yes mamas I will be at the Dime Store at 1PM. I am running a lil behind. 

Me: Perfect, cause I need to do a light beat but see you soon sis. 

Iresha: Yes because I have some tea to tell you sis! 

Every time Iresha has tea for me it's always poppin hot. And I was ready to sip a lil after our business talk. 

I dressed myself in a floral sundress from Fashion Nova with my pink Tory Burch flat sandals. I sponged my TWA and brushed my lips with a lil gloss and was ready for the beautiful spring day. I met Iresha at the Dime Store and we proceed to talk about our weekly content. As we finished our content plans. Iresha begins to spill the tea. 

Now we got that out the way , I have tea to spill Iresha said. Okay sis I know that you are head over heels over Jordan but something about him ain't right. Why you say that sis? I asked. You think Jordan isn't in the drug game like Devin? I mean they are bestfriends and has been knowing each other since sandbox age. And who knows if you're the "only" woman. I never thought about it Resha but if he is it doesn't bothers me like it bothered you. I don't ask questions that I don't want to know the answers to Resha. And if Jordan is selling drugs he makes sure that I don't see, hear, or have any parts of it.  And if he does have another woman then he better hope he wants to be still breathing. 

Iresha was always protective over my heart and I loved that about her because that is showing that she is a real friend. But now that she has asked me that question , I am curious to know. Especially because of the sudden late nights and accidents happening at the store as well. I know sometimes it can be too good to be true,  " I am going to have a talk with Jordan sis and ask him some questions because now you have me VERY curious, I said". She replied with a consider look, "Girl it will never hurt to ask questions , I don't want you to be in the dark like how I was. I know I am engaged but still US as sisters have to stay close and stay together." 

Iresha was so right and now I am about to ask some questions. 

*** Later in the day***

I begin to cook dinner for me and Jordan. He wanted garlic parmesan seared lamb chops with mashed potatoes and lemon pepper asparagus. I called this the maiden meal and it gets him every time. I have very important questions to ask and I want answers tonight. So Ima cook , lay it on him sexy and see if he'll be honest with me. I heard the door open while I was in the kitchen. 

Baby , Im home ! Jordan exclaimed. 

"I am in  the kitchen, Love", I wore a black lace dress slip with my black fur heels by Dolce and Gabbana to match. "Damn, Baby! Fuck the dinner, I'm ready for dessert." he said licking lips at me.

No no no baby , I said. We are going to eat this meal that I prepared and we'll see if you've earned the dessert. As we ate it was very quiet well as far as the conversation. Jordan was stuffing his face with mashed potatoes while I was trying to have a conversation with him. I have to talk to you about something and I feel like this conversation can't wait. His face went from joyful to concerning. Are you a drug dealer? And you don't have to lie to me because I won't trip if you are.