If It Isn't Love

I was so mad when Jordan didn't show up to the club on time but I knew he was handling business. 

When I saw Jordan walk into the club I instantly got moist. He did it every time fa me. This man had my heart and also my pussy in his hands and he knew it too. Me and Jordan are mean't and I just know it. The way he look at me, the way he kisses me, embraces me. I stood in my LBD and in my black and gold Jimmy Choo heels that he bought for my birthday. He loved when I wore black because it was his favorite color. As the night went on I could tell that Devin was on edge about something. I couldn't put a finger on it but he was shaking his leg like a leaf on a tree. As I was sipping on my Belaire I was texting Iresha. 

Me: Bitch what is wrong with Devin? He shaking like a leaf on a tree. 

Iresha: Girl I fucked him up today and told him I was leaving his ass. If he don't get his shit together. 

Me: Girl you need to stop whooping on him before he go Big Ape on your ass. 

Iresha:  Girl whatever, he need to stop sneaking and lying and shit. Deleting text messages and girl why he has another phone?!!!!

Me: For what?

Iresha: What you think? Because he fucking other bitches. 

Me: Girrrrrrrrrrlllllll Byeeeeeee Lmao.

As soon as I finished my flute , Jordan came back from the bathroom and he asked me for a dance.  Slow Down by Skip Marley played as the lights just danced off of us. Baby , being with you these pass months has been wonderful Jordan said. You make me feel whole again and that feeling right there is the most amazing feeling in the world. Jordan always knew what to say and how to say it. He was so suave and smooth , to the point he can talk a girl's panties off. Our usual Saturday night club nights were fun but tonight it felt different. 

As we partied, talked, joked around and watched Jordan and Devin asses get drunk. Me and Iresha was ready to bounce. I hate to stay until the club closes anyway so I was ready. As we were walking to the parking lot and we got to the car. We seen a brand new 2021 Mercedes Benz G Wagon parked in Devin's parking spot. 

Uhhhhh bro? Where is your beat up Honda? I asked. 

Sis , tonight a big change is about to happen, Devin said. 

As me and Iresha stood in confusion, Jordan walked over to Devin and whispered in his ear. '

Devin nods and proceeds to speak.  Iresha baby , I've been in love with you since the day I seen you walk out of CVS getting your mom's medication. I was broke but I wasn't broke baby. These past two years I've been saving every dime until this day came.  I wanted to make sure that we was set for life before I decided to take this big step. 

What big step? She asked. 

This big step , he said. 

Devin pulled out a ring box from Ice Box jewelry store and my stomach dropped to my pinky toe. 

OH MY GOD BITCH!! HE PROPOSING TO YOU!!! I exclaimed. 

Iresha Renee Jones, I can not live my life without you and I know that you want this union to be finalized and solidified for us to blossom as a couple. I want you to be my wife, I want you to have my kids, and I want you to be apart of my empire. Our empire. 

As tears rolled down her face, Iresha nod and says YES ! I will be your wife Devin Luke Williams. 

I slowly cried because my girl Iresha has been through so much pain and struggle and ever since Devin he has tamed and calmed  her all the way down.  He has made her grow emotionally and I am so happy for them. Jordan came by my side and held my hand and said it's coming soon baby. And our lips locked for a moment and we continue to watch Iresha and Devin embrace eachother.