BONUS: Happily Ever After?

SUMMARY: Everything you wanted to know about what happened after Jimin's incident in the lake and the alphas' meeting with the queen.

— This is a commission made by the lovely @_amayadori__ (from twitter), written and published in April 2022. 

— This chapter was chronologically written almost a year after the story was finished, but it fitted chronologically in the story before the two last chapters

— This bonus will be yoonmin focused

— You can also read this AU on:

Twitter (https://twitter.com/Shoot7ngStars/status/1517655604512407552)

AO3 (https://archiveofourown.org/works/25452175/chapters/61732903)

::WARNINGS:: 

This story contains: 

— Polyamorous relationship 

— Mentions of Mpreg and male breastfeeding 

— Mentions of a/b/o physical traits such as scent, inner wolves, slick, etc. 

— Smut (explicit) 

[Tʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 11ᴋ ᴡᴏʀᴅs]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jimin refused to leave his room the days after his incident in the lake. He was so scared of messing up again and hurting his baby, but he was especially mortified to face anyone. The only people that came to visit him were his family, Momo and Tzuyu; not even Heechul came by anymore, and Jimin couldn't stop thinking the counselor was mad at him.

A few days passed until the counselor finally appeared, accompanied by the queen. They had come to talk about what happened and what would happen next. Jimin burst into tears and offered apologies about the incident, but none seemed mad at him or anywhere near ready to blame him.

They, in fact, believed Jimin's versions of facts and comforted him to the best of their capabilities, but they hadn't come for just that. They came to inform Jimin that they would announce to the Kingdom that the future Omega King was expecting an heir, but that they would keep the identity of the Alpha father anonymous until the birth of the baby.

The Queen also advised Jimin to keep his distance from the alphas for a while until the uproar of such news died down. Which meant the six alphas would be sent away, even Jungkook, who would travel abroad on official royal duties.

The separation was hard on Jimin. He never expected to feel so lonesome without the alphas, even if he was always surrounded by the working people of the castle. Despite everything, aside from Tzuyu and Momo, the alphas were the closest friends that Jimin had. He could almost consider the alphas' siblings his friends too, but they were just pups, and it was hard to keep up with them when most of his days were spent nauseated, tired, or moody.

✔ R Λ R Σ 🔞 pjm x btsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें