#Secret 7

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who's asleep with his head, moving around

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, who's asleep with his head, moving around. Taehyung smiled and grabbed Jungkook's head, resting it on his shoulder. Their driver smiled as he watched them from his mirror.

Taehyung looked at their driver, smiling as he bows his head.
"When will we arrive, sir?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, 3 more hours, sir... You can sleep, I can just wake you both up" The driver says and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung rests his head on top Jungkook's, closing his eyes. It took a good 2 minutes until darkness took over him. But before he fell asleep, he hugged Jungkook first.

"Sirs, we've arrived" The driver says and the two slowly wakes up. They made eye contact with the driver and nodded. They yawned and got out of the car. Their driver went to take their bags. They stretched as soon as they got out.

"Sir, how about I book you a room? Hmm? You must be tired" Jungkook says, looking at the driver.
"No, no, sir, it's okay" The driver says, smiling.
"No, I insist, you can rest while we also rest, you know? It's evening already" Jungkook says.

The driver bowed and thanked him. They walked in and talked to the receptionist, who then gave them their key, and also the driver's key. They arrived at the designated floor, thanking the driver.
"Thank you for helping us with the bags, sir" They said, bowing.

The driver bows back and walked to his room, which is just right next to the couple. They walked in their rooms and Jungkook immediately plopped down on the bed. Taehyung laughs, carrying their bags. He puts it down and plopped next to Jungkook.

Turning to their sides, they looked at each other with love in their eyes.
"You know... I love you so much" Taehyung says, putting a hand on Jungkook's cheek. The younger smiles, doing the same.

"I love you too"