#Secret 10

A few days later

A few days later...

The two finally got back after their vacation. Jungkook smiled as he stared at Taehyung, who's driving.
"Baby, if you continue to stare at me like that... I'll melt" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles.

"What? Can't I admire my husband?" He says and Taehyung laughs, shaking his head.
"Did you miss working though?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook huffs.
"No" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head.

"Aigoo~" Taehyung says and finally parked. Luckily, the car windows are tinted and no one can see them. Jungkook puffs his lips and Taehyung leans in to kiss him.
"Cutie" Taehyung says and pinched Jungkook's cheek.

"Let's go out" Taehyung says and got out of the car. He then went to Jungkook's side and opened the door for him, helping him out. Jungkook accidentally sprained his ankle yesterday when they were playing around the beach.

Jungkook laughs as he ran after Taehyung. The older kept running until he didn't hear Jungkook's laugh. Frowning, he turns around to see his husband, on the ground, holding his foot.

He ran back and crouched down, looking at the younger in worry.
"Are you okay?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook glared at him.
"Do I look like I am?" Jungkook says and Taehyung laughs nervously.

"Your dad told you that it's okay if you don't go" Taehyung says, sighing as he wrapped Jungkook's arm on his shoulders.
"Well, I wanted to, I've been gone for a week" Jungkook says and felt Taehyung's hand on his waist.

"We could've gotten a wheelchair" Taehyung says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.
"I don't need that, I have you" Jungkook says and Taehyung pokes his side, startling him. He glares at the older, rolling his eyes. They walked in and everyone greets them.

They didn't ask about what happened because they didn't want to interfere and Jungkook is glad they didn't, it would be hard to explain.