#Secret 9

Jungkook cries as he hugged Taehyung

Jungkook cries as he hugged Taehyung. The older sighs, hugging the younger.
"Why did that have to happen? Hyung, why did that have to happen?" Jungkook asks as he hugged Taehyung tightly.

"Baby, come on, I don't know... I just watched this" Taehyung says and the younger pouted.
"But that's unfair, he didn't even get to go back to his boyfriend" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Baby, I think it's enough for that" Taehyung says, laughing. As he's about to grab the remote, Jungkook hisses, glaring at him.
"Chill" Taehyung says, putting his hands in surrender.

"I'm going to continue watching this" Jungkook says and looked back, wiping his tears. Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head. He hugged Jungkook's waist and decides to go to sleep first.

"You're going to sleep?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods.
"Okay, I'll try not to make too much noises" Jungkook says and looked back at the television. Jungkook puts his hand on Taehyung's hair as the older decides to lay his head on the younger's lap.

Jungkook plays with Taehyung's hair, he knows the older falls asleep fast if he does this. He smiles and kisses the older's head. Taehyung opens his eyes and pouts his lips. Jungkook giggles and leans in to peck the older's lips.

"Good night" Jungkook says and Taehyung intertwines their fingers together.
"Good night, go to sleep soon, don't stay up late, petal" Taehyung says, kissing their intertwined hands.

The next morning, Taehyung opens his eyes and is met with nothing. He frowns and looks around as he sat up.
"Jungkook? Love? Honey?" He says as he got off of bed, looking around. He sees the balcony door opened, so he walked there and sees Jungkook.

"Hi, hyung... Good morning" Jungkook says. The table is full of food, making him hungry.
"How long have you been waiting?" Taehyung asks.
"Just for 10 minutes, come on, let's eat" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles.

"You're sweet"

"Yeah, I'm sweet"