#Secret 14

Hearing this, Taehyung backs away and nodded

Hearing this, Taehyung backs away and nodded. He knows not to force Jungkook, he wouldn't do that. He grabbed Jungkook's hand and kisses it, staring at him in worry. Jungkook's head is turned to the side, so he can't see Taehyung's worried expression.

For Jungkook, if he sees this expression from Taehyung, he'll surely feel mad at himself. He made his husband worry because of something and he didn't like that.
"Good night, my love... " He hears before hearing the lamp being turned off.

They laid there on the bed, with nothing to see but darkness. Jungkook turned his head, luckily the moon is shining through their window and he can see a glimpse of Taehyung's face. He tightens his hold on Taehyung's hand and tears up.
"I'm so sorry" Jungkook whispers, but since it was so quiet, Taehyung still managed to hear that.

He acted asleep, but he felt sad for his husband. He could hear movements before he felt Jungkook's hold loosening. He let out a light sigh and caressed the younger's hand with his thumb before falling asleep.

A week later...

Taehyung had noticed it all. Jungkook became quiet, and distant. Like when they first met. Jungkook didn't talk much, didn't interact much and he was very distant. He doesn't want his husband to go back to that. He's going to confront him tonight.

The two arrived back home. Taehyung was fast enough to grab Jungkook, who was rushing to go to their room.
"Jungkook, can we talk?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook wouldn't make eye contact with him.

"Jungkook, please look at me, love" Taehyung says, he's trying to stay calm as he didn't wanna pressure the younger, but all he wants to do right now is ask him what the problem, and why he was so distant and quiet.

"I-I need to finish some things"