The Unclear

I do not know how and I do not know why.

My words are so impoverished to explain everything and anything.

What have I done to make you this angry?

I insulted you several times, I provoked you a lot of times by expressing the things I know which I believed to be true.

The angered people and their dirty secrets, the jealous woman and her angry face, the mischievous man with his anger provoking mischief.

Who held you back when you were young? Who held you snugly when you were a child? Who distorted your perception and whispered dirty and horrible commands into those ears which hold no discretion or distinction over right or wrong?

We all wanted to find the light at the end of the tunnel.

You thought you found it and people around us thought you wanted it only for your own salvation.

What about the little ones who were not able to defend themselves? Are we not at fault for not doing anything to pacify their angered hearts and revengeful minds?

Now, that everything is almost done and you are almost to get out, will you be happy on the other side?

If you feel like you are already settled and happy with whatever you are in then all of a sudden feel some drastic change or turn of events, may you not come running back to where you left them because surely they won't be there anymore.

My mistake as a person with low morale and intellect is that I feel everything and I fell for everything. I already thought about them and I have seen some of it coming but I did not dodge them. I just uprightly stood and received the slaps and blows and I know I will be receiving more.

There is never a word "enough" in her vocabulary. I know somehow that is one of your reasons why you wanted to run away and hide.

I wanted to return to where it all began. It might end me and it won't end it all either.

I also wanted you to know that I saw a familiar face ran out and rode the vehicle away to the other side.

My stupidity for letting them know what I know even before I have tried proving it all true.

My mistake for not trying my best to be someone worthy to get you out of that place.

Still I am hoping that we will all be in a better place someday.

I really do not know what to do.