Blame Game

I heard how the good ones fell.

They strived and worked hard then some failed or when they get old or when some bastard from the family gets in, eventually everyone gets in trouble.

We are in this mental freeze.

The capacity to cope up with the pressure, the fear, the tolerance, the ability to accept inferiority or defeat or the ability to go with the flow....

Our intellect and our conscience won't be working fine.

They said we do not need them anymore.

We do what we are told. They say that is how it is.

If they would want to destroy us, they would not hesitate. If we are deemed useless and out of style, we get replaced by new ones.

The old will be gone and the new will come.

This is some bad interpretation I have heard so far.

We do not wish for demise but we do not want to pull down others with us.

I may be able to bear the physical pain but the emotional and mental toll is too much and the exhaustion would be too much for me to talk or communicate.

I am grateful for being able to express my thoughts.

I might be judged but at least I know I have expressed my thoughts.

When this will all come to an end, I might not be able to write or remember things.

I wish I would be able to accept the consequences of expressing my thoughts. I hope to survive for days or years more.

We do not want the future generations to live like morons walking down the road with nothing in their heads, just doing what they are commanded to do and believing what they have been told.

I would not want to participate in this blame game.

I know I would be shamed for whatever it is that is bound to happen.

I am anxious.

Within a century, they would try to accomplish again something evil, mixing up events and exchanging personalities.