The Sad Part

She said she wanted me to experience how hard life is.

I do not know what she has been through. I do not know what she has been doing all her life in order to survive.

Surely she wanted me to experience the same or even worse. She said she has suffered for too long and that she wanted to feel normal again.

I do not want to oblige.

I can not sacrifice others for her sake. But I imagine some loved ones who she made as bait for me to go in. I have no other choice but to go.

I have no other good choice for now.

The words in my head echo in their mouths like a sound box emanating the sound of the main component.

My tongue say things I do not mean. My mouth utter words opposite to what I wanted to say. I feel so disoriented and I am unaware of what is happening outside. I feel lost and I feel cold.

Darkness will soon come near.

It might just be the end.

Of all the things in the world, I would not want to wish bad things for others. I am not the type. Maybe some instances I have been persuaded by the whispers of the demons. But never have I physically hurt anyone.

I will be lost for a while.

To you all who would not wish to be lost or again, be lost and lose yourselves, try not to find me.

Maybe I will get by.

Just maybe.