-Oh No! Anyway-

Haeun was glaring down at some midgets who looked like they just shat their pants thrice.

He was trying to restrain himself from drowning the smol children in front of him who had punched your cheek.

You stood behind him, a tiny bruise forming on your left cheek. Honestly, you didn't give a fuck about your bruise, it felt like someone had tried to do the Hulk Smash on your cheek but pussied out halfway and just gently tapped your face with a feather. (What did i just write)

You were more worried about the boy next to you. You stood up for him, but when he tried to return the favour, he got hurt.

Turning your head towards the boy on your right, you sweat dropped at his shivering state.

Goodness, he was completely terrified of Haeun.

You pat his head in an attempt to reassure him. He yelped and jumped back, scared for his fucking life. You couldn't help but sweatdrop at his actions, yet again.

For some reason, Haeun was a pro at traumatizing and tormenting little children.

Wait a minute I think I may have skipped a few scenes-

Oops, my bad (sorry not sorry)

Let's rewind the time a little! 👹

• • •

You ran towards the group of little shits, your feline friend staying back and enjoying the drama, it just wished it had popcorn with it right now.

You didn't even know where all of this courage came from. Just a few minutes ago, you were trying to avoid interaction with mankind at all costs. Now, here you were, running in to play the role of a hero for some random kid you never met or will probably never talk to either. (Are you sure about that?)

"HMMPH!!" You called out to the group of gremlins.

Everyone's attention was now towards you, a young (hair coloured) (skin toned) girl, who looked ready to run the kids over and commit arson. (I don't think that skin tone was necessary but eh why not)

You panted a bit as you stood in front of the small cream-colour haired boy who they were bullying.

After looking at his appearance, you got angrier at the kids in front of you. How dare they bully this adorable little baby, huh?! (Ok, i admit it, that was kinda cringe ngl)

"Who the heck are you?" A brat asked.

You took out the notepad Haeun gave you from your back pocket and started writing on it.

'Apologise to him'

"Why should we? He's a freak!"

"Yeah, how can he run so fast?"

"He's not a human! Cho, can you tell me what she wrote- "

You sighed, writing on your notepad again.

'Just apologize to him and leave him alone. You shouldn't be rude to other people, you moronic baboons.'

Thank Haeun for expanding your vocabulary.

"Who are you to tell us to apologise to him?"

"Yeah, stop trying to act like a hero!"

"Cho, what's a baboon?"

You frowned, honestly getting impatient. You made a hum of disapproval and pointed towards the word 'apologize' again.

You looked back towards the boy watching you with doe eyes, dry tears stuck at the corner of his eyes. You gave him a quiet 'hum' of reassurance and pat his head. He flinched, but was still grateful for you stepping up for him when no one else would.