0. Waking Up

I wake up like any other morning to my alarm.. It's my Third alarm this week to be exact and it's only Tuesday... Quite low quality if I may say.. They break to fast. I slam my palm down on the alarm and I stretch out looking around my dark purple room before grabbing my phone off the shelf and trowing the covers off me.

I look onto social media for a second and  then I trow my phone onto the bed next to me as it bounces a bit.

I stand up and look in the mirror fixing my hair a bit and walk up to my closet.

I grab a yellow t-shirt and a black hoodie, I grab a pair of socks and some jeans.

I trow it onto the bed and start dressing up.

I leave my room just to see my father walking down the stairs with a cup of coffee.

"Good Morning Amity" he says in a sleepy tired tone.

"Sup dad" I say not paying much attention walking downstairs after him to the kitchen.
I swing the fridge door open and grab the Milk container trowing it onto the table.

I open a Cupboard and grab two different boxes of cereal putting them onto the table.

The house maid comes in and I glance at them.. They leave imidiatly.

I grab a bowl and a spoon siting down.
Dad walks thru entering the door under our staircase to his lab.

I don't give half a crap about what he does today.. That's not my problem, he handles his shitty divorce and inventions, I handle the university and keep up the perfect appearance around Principal Bump while also donating some money to said university so he let's me do whatever I Want.

I put some cereal into my bowl and put the milk on top like any other normal person whould do..
Who puts milk first rather then the cereal? Maniacs?

I look for something to watch as entertainment becuse evryone knows whatching videos while eating makes the food 3x better.

I finally find this one song I listen too.
Its a remake guitar version of one of my favorite songs. The girl also sings along while playing the guitar and it just sounds great.. Can't see the girl herself neither that or anything about her really. She wears thin gloves in the recordings along side a jacket a red jacket.

I look down to the only comment on the video "Will you upload this to Spotify?" I remember asking this question a couple months ago... Sadly she said she couldn't becuse of copyright issues.

I listen to the song while I scroll thru popular stuff and finally see a video to my likeing. (you can imagine her using any app that has videos on it.. Use your creativity... If you have one ofc)

As I set my phone down onto the stand built into the table. I whatch the video and eat.

Dad and his wierd inventions... Tho this one is quite useful. Gotta say... A phone stand that pops out of the table... Quite smart. And soon... After I finish this year at least... I'll run Blight industrys.

Ill live alone my dad not having any excuse to keep me near...

He will have to keep his shit together himself.

I mean... Hell... Odalia was... Controlling of him and as a single child... I don't think I had anything to do with her... She at least left us alone.

I finish my cereal grabing my phone prssing the small button next to the light switch that sends a notification to the maid. As per my request.. Dad made it into an app on the maids phone.

I grab my school bag that I already packed up yesterday, slide my keys into my pocket and open the door with my car waiting outside.

I jump into the bright red convertible and slide the keys in, turning them as the engine starts.

"Another boring day I gues"

End of chapter 0

So?

This is the first chapter of the story.. And unlike the other story of mine..
This one will have foreshadowing.. Actually there was some alredy In this chapter.. I won't say anything important realy...

Its a short one but I made it so people can get a feel for it.. For the story telling I'll use... Oh and also the story will have shorter chapters that will be more detailed and updated faster.

If you liked it than be sure to know I'll update again this week... If I can and have time to finish the first special for the other book and have enough free time to write a chapter For this story too

Well see you soon