Trailer

(Starts music)

???: How did all went down?

Scene was blurry, as it shows glitches of a bald person with yellow costume, it looked like in first person.

???: I trained myself to become the strongest, I broke my own body... my limiter... and yet... why? Why did I lose? Why was this fight... so unfair and... biased?

Scene shows a small meteor falling from the sky landing on the forest. Scene shows in some kind of crater... a guy with spiky white hair, yellow eyes but he looked injured and... tired.

???: The world is unfair... heroes are biased... nut here, there's no heroes... all I see is corruption, death and so many bastards in high ranks.

He was now in the streets with a coat and covering his face, as there was a guy by his side, brown hair and green eyes.

Guy: Sleeping outside you too?

The white haired guy doesn't answer.

???: But... without a mission, without a... reason... what can I do? When I'm a foreigner in this... place.

Scene moves to the spiky haired guy in a kitchen drinking water looking down.

Guy: You seemed so... down, what happened to you?

The guy asked the spiky haired one who was laid on a bed. But like last time... he doesn't answer. Scene changes to the guy knelt as he looked forward, seeing a kid with mushroom black hair.

???: Poor Garou, he is worried for a stupid little kid.

The guy who was Garou with eyes widen as someone puts a hand on his shoulder very slowly. Scene moves to Garou in a roof as a blond woman was by his side with hands on her waist.

Blond Woman: You're a strong guy, why don't you go for the kill?

Garou: I'm no murderer.

Blond Woman: Just that?

Scene shows her with longer hair punching someone through a building as Garou cuts in half a gun, later put maneuvering by some bullets also deflecting the bullets.

Garou: They're monsters... but they are humans, I'm no executioner.

Woman: You call yourself a hunter, but you only kill monsters, the people we fight are monsters.

Garou: You call them monsters, they still breath and are humans.

Garou was face to face with a big man with yellow hair and creepily smiling. But scene moves to a girl with black hair and red eyes walking forward with Garou in front.

???: When that singularity opened, you weren't the only one to go through.

Garou and the girl were face to face with a giant six eyed dog.

Garou: You're saying more people came?

???: It wasn't a random event... someone wanted you gone.

Garou knelt and grabbed something from the ground, as it showed a cube but he grew a shock expression, as the scene turns black.

Blond Woman: So now we hunt monsters... sweet!

Garou glared at her as he looks back to where he was looking as scene changes to a giant machine, in the city punching the ground, pushing Garou far away with and a person in metal armor.