Chapter/0

Time would always seem to fly whenever you focus on something in particular. Then again, time has always been a concept, especially to those who were of a higher status. Such is the case with Nevan. Floating inside of the Archive, a place where all the information of the omniverse is stored, he held a book in his hand, scanning over every paragraph within its contents.

It was the old information of the world he once watched over before they needed to reset it. Something he wish he could have prevented, if he had planned more carefully. It didn't take long for him to reach the end as he closed the book, letting a short and silent breath escape him.

He placed the book back onto the shelf where he had picked it up from. He hovered in the same spot, letting the sound of nothingness into a state of calm bliss. His eyes trailing towards a set of double doors, not to far from his left side. The doorway to the Abyss.

His gaze lingered on the doors for but a few moments till he was pulled away by a familiar feeling. That feeling was brought up by the amount of Quanta particles building up behind him. He made his body pivot to the right as he saw what looked like a quadra ringed black hole expand, before collapsing, leaving a familiar person in its place.

Nevan's eyes widened out of slight surprise. "What brings you to the Archive Nero?" His tone being slightly monotonous as he asked, though one could still hear his surprise.

"Got bored so I thought I'd see how you were holding up" He tilts his head, looking past the other's shoulder and at the double doors. His smile dropping a little. "How long?"

He looked back to the doors, letting his shoulders drop as he recounted the days since their master sealed those doors. "He's been hauled up in there for the past several weeks. Its becoming bothersome since he won't let anyone in"

"That so?" Nero hummed, holding his chin in thought before nodding. "Well, no point in trying to bash our heads together to figure it out, you look like you need a break anyway"

Nevan turned back to his companion with a tired look in his eyes, thinking it over before simply giving in to the suggestion. Nero placed a hand onto his shoulder before they were surrounded in another black hole. This time, the Archive was replaced by the rooftop of a building, and the dark sky now replaced with bright blue one.

They knew this place well, it was the homeworld Nero and a few others were born from. The two lept off the roof, slowing their fall till their feet touched the ground, surprising a few passersby as they did so.

Nero lead the way down the busy city streets, some people who recognized the void user said their hello's, some even asking for autographs. This prompted Nevan to ask a question. "When did you get so popular?"

"Huh? You mean you havn't been keeping track of events here?" Nero asked, more out of shock since Nevan normaly kept tabs on their situations. Said Archivist shook his head, further surprising him. "With Xeno taking some vacation time, I had to step in for him whenever global tournaments came up"

"That would explain the amount of fans I can sense fauning over you from a street over" He pointed to his left, the void user following and seeing a small group.

Nero gave them a big smile and wave. Of course, being fans, they were rather excited to be getting attention from the person they admired, even if it was little. Neven merely shook his head before they continued onward.

Soon enough the two sat down at an open cafe, one of butlers coming over and taking their order. Nero himself order a Mana cocktail, while Nevan ordered a Cosmic endure. The butler bowed before leaving the two to themselves.

"So Xeno is currently away, what of Jack then? Havn't heard from him in a while" Nevan asked, curious about what their resident summoner was getting up to.