Transcript from Dewhurst Morning News

News Anchor: Anyone native to Dewhurst knows of the infamous mob boss, D.C. Silverenn, who's illegal activities terrorized our city for decades during the twentieth century. Legend had it that in the 1980s, right before Silverenn passed, the old mob boss hid her fortune and created a treasure map to direct the way. Three months ago, two young ladies, Cerise Lenoir and Emi Sung, stumbled upon this map, which was concealed in music and followed the riddled route all the way to a chest of Stradivarius instruments. We now have the opportunity to follow up with these now-famous women.

Interviewer: It's so great to have you back.

Cerise Lenoir: It's great to be here.

Emi Sung nods in agreement.

Interviewer: How have things been going over the past few months? Any new updates on the instruments?

CL: Well, they still don't sound as good as they should, that's for sure.

ES: And it's not entirely due to Cerise's playing skills.

Interviewer chuckles.

CL: But it seems that they were somehow well preserved within the cave. The chest was climate controlled so the wood wouldn't warp. Huh, wood wouldn't. That's kind of a funny statement.

Interviewer: A tongue twister for sure. So, will they be able to sell the instruments after all? Is it still worth a fortune?

ES: We, uh, probably will.

CL: There's still debate over what price they should go for.

Interviewer: I heard a rumor that there's pressure to donate them to the local museum. Is that true?

ES and CL exchange a glance.

CL: If they go to any museum, we'd want them to go to a big one.

Interview: But Dewhurst is Silverenn's hometown. Don't you think it's fitting?

ES: Instruments don't belong in a train station.

Interviewer: Ah, I see. Well, I suppose there are lots of factors that play into that kind of decision. Now, since finding the instruments, what sorts of things have been going on? How has your career been affected by this development?

CL: For starters, we've gotten way, way more jobs...

ES: And we're so grateful to everyone who has given us a chance.

CL: We never imagined getting this much coverage in our lives. Now, word is spreading like wildfire, especially due to our new social media platforms.

Interviewer: Ah yes, I've seen some clips of you three players. You're exceptional players.

CL and ES: Thank you.

Interviewer: Tell me, who's idea was it for the social media advertising?

CL: Mine. I promised Emi that I'd market our trio more if she helped find the scores.

Interviewer: It was well worth the bargain.

ES: I needed some sort of assurance she'd help us get a job when it was over. Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to afford her hobby, and I'd need to find a new roommate.

Interviewer chuckles.

Interviewer: Has the shopping picked up or slowed down since finding the treasure?

CL: Slowed down.

ES: Picked up.

Pause.

ES: Honestly, I don't understand when Cerise finds the time to shop. But I know she's doing it because I never see her rewear an article of clothing anymore. This is a major problem.

CL: Careful, my habit got you that jumpsuit you're wearing.

ES: You never did tell me how much it cost.

Interviewer: Yes, how much did it cost?

CL: A couple hundred.

ES: What? This whole time, I've been wearing your rent money?

CL: Relax, it's worth it. You rock it every time you wear it.

Interviewer: I do have to agree with Cerise. The color is very nice on you, Miss Sung.

ES blushes.

Interviewer: So what's next? Any special projects?

CL: Well, we have been approached by a few producers about films... but nothing's decided yet.

Interviewer: That's huge. Are you excited about the prospect?

ES: Yes...

CL: Yeah, of course.

ES: But nothing's settled.

Interviewer: What about your most recent hire? Is it true that a billionaire contacted you to play at a gala?

CL: Yeah, we've been invited to play at Nolan Major to play at the annual Autumn Gala hosted at his mansion.

ES: It's a fundraiser for the non-profit Raise the Music, which seeks to provide a musical education for students in low-income schools. I actually plan to get involved with it myself as a teacher.

Interviewer: That sounds wonderful. What about you Miss Lenoir?

CL: I'll help out... when I'm not shopping, that is.

All chuckle.

Interviewer: It sounds like you have a lot going on. It's so great that things are looking up for you both. One more question—since this whole incident occurred, many have speculated that Silverenn's mob is still active in the city. Is there any truth to this? What are your thoughts?

ES: It's... plausible.

CL: But there's no way to know for sure.

Interviewer: Would you be afraid if they were around?

CL: What do you mean?

Interviewer: I mean, would you be afraid that they might try to claim the treasure as their inheritance?

CL: And give up their undercover positions? No way. They're more likely to do a sneak attack.

Interviewer: Is that concerning?

CL: Not in the slightest. If Emi and I got through a treasure hunt orchestrated by Silverenn herself, I think we can get through anything.