15

"Everything looks great Nicole" Rachel said next to me as we looked over the party, A week later it was time for the album release out party

"You did great helping with everything Rachel, so give yourself some credit" she smiled. Everything did indeed look amazing and despite all the shit I was dealing with in my personal life, it was nice to have some kind of positivity.

If your wondering what happened with the conversation I had with Eric, lets just say he was still annoyed but in the end he was happy to see me and all over me as expected and he also dropped a huge bomb on me but honestly that was the least of my worries , the way Chris fucked me had me thinking about him all day and night. I wanted to see him again and I haven't since that night and that was a problem with me.

"Man even though we do this shit consistently, I'm still impressed" Taylor said coming up to me and I nodded "Definitely agree" I looked around the room and seen how happy everyone was but what surprised me is when my eyes landed on Eric walking towards me.
This was not the time nor the place for us to be talking at all but imagine my surprise when he gave me a small nod then walked up to Rachel giving her a kiss "Hey babe, you made it" she said "Guys this is my husband Eric Thompson" this was not what I expected at all, and I suddenly felt like the biggest bitch ever "Oh Uhh Hi nice to meet you Eric" I shook his hand which felt so foreign "Nice to meet you to, you guys did a great job with this party" I nodded my head "Thank you, couldn't have done it without Rachel" he smiled looking down at her but I knew him and I knew his real smile, when he was really happy and it wasn't in this moment.

"Uhh Taylor come with me really quick" she looked at me confused but I grabbed her arm pulling her towards the bathroom "What's wrong and why are you pulling me like that?" She snatched her arm away from me "That's him" I said and she looked at me confused "What are you talking about?"
"Eric" she still looked confused "The other married man I've been seeing" she still looked confused but shortly after I seen that it clicked for her "Oh my god" I nodded my head "Nicole no" I rubbed my hand down my face "This ain't good Nic"
"I didn't know it was her, they have 2 different last names" Taylor just looked, shocked just like I did.

"I feel so bad T, I would have never hired her if I would have known" she looked at me like I was stupid "No Nicole maybe you shouldn't sleep with married men" she got me there "Rachel is such a sweet woman and your fucking her husband" I sighed "He's divorcing her" she rolled her eyes "That's what they all say"
"No...I met up with him on Thursday, he showed me the papers and said he was gonna give them to her next week because she had an event this week and didn't want to ruin it" she gasped "You broke up a marriage" I threw my head back "Pause. I didn't break up shit okay, I didn't come to Eric" she rolled her eyes "and I didn't tell him to get a divorce that was his choice, I was gonna break it off" she shook her head "So why didn't you?" That's what I didn't want to get into so I just stayed silent and she sighed "Look I'm gonna go back out there and enjoy the album party we put together, you can do what you want"  she left the bathroom and all I could do was think.