13- trouble

Heyyyy hoes

how was your day

hope i hade it better

sorry i been unactive I been goin though shit

bruh I just need a break 💀🙏🏼

anyways vote and comment and ill see yall laterrr

byeeeee

Also

Ab a min ago I hurt someone thst I cared ab im not going to say her name but idk If she's reading this rn or not but if she is I just wanted to let her know I'm sorry but I was hurting and I needed to get away from everyone.

Idk if she'll forgives me or not but I hope so bc I really do care ab her and love her.

But if you are not this person you can go readdd

"What?" I am lost for words, I don't know what to say

I need to know if this is true.

I walk over to my desk and get out the burner phone, I put in Ivan's number and put the phone to my ear, "Bella?" I hear Ivan's voice, "is it true?" I grit through my teeth, "what true?" I see Alaska get up and walk over by me.

"Did you send a man to kill me" I'm not going to mention he tried to rape me, because he probably said to do that to. "No, what are you talking about" he chuckles, "do you promise" tears spring in my eyes, "I promise printsessa." (princess)

I always hated that damn nickname, because my father always used to say that to me and it is the last thing he said to me, "don't fuck say that to me again." I grip the phone till I hear it crack. "Sorry sweetheart. Now is there anything that you need to tell me that we need." I sniff, "yes," my voice is gravely, "what?" He wondered, "the Italians are working with the Spanish's mafia." I look at Alaska.

"Oh interesting, is that all?" I lay on my bed, "yes." That's all I say before he hung up.

Suka.

I sigh "was as it true?" Alaska came to my side, I glance at her, "if it was, I would go all the way back to Russia and kill him." I play with my fingers, "so that a, yes?" She raised her eyebrows chuckling; I glare at her.

Suddenly I hear screaming, me and Alaska bolt up, we go out the door and I hear screaming coming from the basement, "it is just Ares torturing someone." I let Alaska know, she hums. "Well, I'm going the mall," she walks off.

She is always going somewhere.

I huff and go to the kitchen where I see Dante, my body straighten as I walk past him, I see him turn around and look at my ass.

I'm going to puke...

A shiver went down my spine, I open the fridge and grab the left-over pizza, as I close the fridge, I see Dante right beside me.