Ask For a Pet

"Cedric?" Harry called. The brunette sitting on the sofa looked at him and smiled. Before Harry could even react, Cedric pulled him into a loving hug and pecked his forehead. Harry giggled and looked at him in confusion. Cedric leaned closer to feel the other's soft and warm lips.

"Mhm, Ced," Harry moaned and pushed Cedric away slightly. "I have something ask — Mmph!"

When the Hufflepuff finally stopped attacking Harry's mouth with kisses, he looked at him. "What is it, pumpkin?"

"Ced, can we get a pet?" Harry asked innocently. Cedric couldn't help, but blush. Gosh, he's so cute, he thought while looking at Harry's flushed cheeks and his innocent façade. But on the other hand, Cedric was kind of worried about getting a pet. He had some troublesome experience from when he was younger. Cedric remembered how his father would constantly remind him to walk their dog every morning. And how the poop was so hard to clean, and how it smells disgusting like rotten fish, expired cabbage, and murky milk all at once.

"I don't know, pumpkin," Cedric cautiously replied. Harry shot up in alarm, but he grabbed the boy just in time and dragged him down for a cuddle on the couch.

"Please, Cedric," Harry pouted. He pursed his lips into a frown and his eyes were looking at him with innocence. Oh, no, not the puppy dog eyes, Cedric thought with worry. He couldn't say no to the puppy dog eyes at all. Instead, he snuggled Harry closer and smashed his lips against Harry's.

"Owning a pet is a great responsibility, Harry," Cedric warned him.

Harry chuckled. "Oh, come on Cedric! I had a dogfather, y'know. I can handle this! And Padfoot was a lot harder to look after."

"I mean, that's true," Cedric hummed. "But I think you're enough for me."

"Ced..." Harry sat up and bit his lower lip. His eyes looked at him with sadness and disappointment. He really wanted that pet. Cedric chuckled and reached put to pat and caress his hair. He grasped Harry's collar and pulled him for a passionate kiss. Harry immediately melted in that peck, wrapping his hands around the brunette's neck. Then after a minute, Harry pulled away and looked at him dead in the eye.

"Please?" Cedric chuckled and stroked the overgrown hair falling on Harry's face. He leaned and pecked his forehead.

"Alright," Cedric gave in. Harry smiled and tried to stand up, only to be hurled back down. Cedric had trapped him in his warm, loving arms, and Harry just melted in the touch. The Hufflepuff ruffled the boy's messy, black hair and leaned to place a kiss on his lips. Harry pulled away and looked at him with an adorable smile. Cedric giggled and pulled Harry closer, resting his chin on Harry's head.

End.