By the Black Lake

Harry sat on a stone near the bank of the Black Lake with a light-yellow blanket wrapped around his shoulders. The gentle breeze blew through his dark hair, and the cloudy sky made the atmosphere relaxing for him.

He stood up and walked towards the water, smiling down at his reflection. A small sneeze escaped from him. The wind pelted like ice shards, cold and prickly. It was even worse that Harry had a cold. He shouldn't really be outside right now but the stubborn boy he was, he still went out for a walk.

As Harry lifted his head to gaze at the sky, a pair of strong arms hugged his waist and carried him back to the rock. He was forced to sit on the person's lap.

"Why aren't you in bed like you're supposed to be, Harry?" a soothing voice asked him.

"I'm fine, Cedric, really." Harry turned his head and placed a quick peck on his boyfriend's cheek.

"But it's freezing out here," said Cedric, frowning. "C'mon, my little puppy, you need rest."

"I'm fine," said Harry, "really."

That's when an achoo had come from him after a light wind tickled his nose. Cedric looked at him critically before grabbing his handkerchief and carefully dabbing it over Harry's nose.

"C'mon, you're obviously not fine," Cedric pleaded, nipping his ear. "Let's go inside."

"No," Harry protested, gently pushing Cedric's chest in an attempt to get away. "I don't wanna – achoo!"

"Harry, please," begged Cedric, looking at him with sad eyes.

"Hmm ..." Harry pretended to think, tapping his chin. When Cedric uttered one last desperate plea, he gave in. "Okay, fine!" he exclaimed.

Cedric smiled. "Good. Now, don't you dare try and run again. I'll come find you."

He lifted him in a way where Harry had to grasp his neck for support while he laid on Cedric's arms on his back.

Caught in surprise, he nearly fell. "Hey!"

Cedric gave a sequence of soft laughter, successfully making his heart melt. A smile curled on his rose-tinted lips as Cedric carried him back to the Hufflepuff Common Room. They snuggled by the fireplace, with Cedric warming Harry up.

"Don't go wandering like that again, okay?" he said, exasperated.

"Mmm, I'll try," Harry replied.

Cedric smiled. "I love you."

End.