Unnai Naan Santhithen

Before 6 years...

Italy prison...

Both the jailer and inspector were arguing with each other...

Jailer: There is no cell here better you can leave don't waste my time...

Ins: But it was informed to you already..

Jail: ya I know that but we are helpless I can't do anything

Ins: ok then better we can put her in some male cell

Jail: how can we... It's impossible

Ins: I too know that but we have no other choice... We can kept it confidential I won't spare a word to anyone...

Jail: it's fine I too agree with you but I won't took any responsibility about this....

Ins: ok fine... I had to do this pls...

Jailer checked the availability...

Jail: take her to cell no 111

They pushed her inside the cell and left after locking the door... She looked terrified seeing the place...

The place looked neat but she felt like standing in a mini hell... A man was sleeping in the bed... She was scared looking at him... She fall on the other bed and started crying...

Man: hey you stop it...

The man roared like hell making her jerk... He stood up from his place and neared her... He looked tall with well toned physique... His hands were partially covered with tattoos...

His eyes were filled with anger... His face looked like an hard stone... She started shivering when he neared her...

Man: you bloody Just shut yo...

She covered her face with her hands and started trembling... He stopped and his frown cleared from his face...

Man: tamil ah

His voice softened making her calm... She looked at him and breathed in relief...

Girl:

Man: enna tamil thana

He asked sternly making her nod...

Girl: hmm

Man: aluthutey iruntha na thoonga venama vaaya mooditu iru illa pichuduva...

He warned and laid in his place...

Girl mv: cha enna tha manushano vantha kathuna marupadiyum poi thoongitan... Kadavuley enaku yen intha nelama na enna thappu panna Inga vanthu na ipdi sikkitu irukaney... Amma appa sorry na yentha thappum pannala nenga enna thappa nenaikathinga...

Haiyo Muruga enaku mattum yen ipdi la nadakuthu en vaalkaiye pochey... Sorry ma...

She cried for the whole night thinking about her fate... Next day she came back after her morning routine... The man looked at her from top to bottom he looked very dangerous even than night...

Man: unna yen Inga male cell la potanga vera yedamey illaya Inga

Girl:

Man: vaaya thora unkitta tha ketutu iruka

Girl: illa place illa nu sonnaru

Man: oooo Inga amaithiya irukanu puriyutha ne kammunu iruntha naanu kammunu irupa illa avlotha...

He said and went out... She cursed her fate and sat down... Same way she passed her days... She will be silent most of the times...

One fine day both were eating in their cell... Suddenly she got hiccups...