Flashback

They both stepped inside his private plane... It was like an mini house... A four seater along with working table and inside a room attached with restroom...They both took their seat and kathir safely locked her with seat belt...

She clutched Kathir's hand tightly when the plane took off... He smiled at his darling baby and patted her hand...

Kathir: relax open your eyes baby...

Mullai: hmm illa bayama iruku...

Her hold tightened... He patted her cheeks and gesture her to open her eyes... She slowly opened her eyes and find a beautiful view of Italy...

Mullai: wow alaga iruku...

Kathir: just like you...

He caught her hand and kissed her palm making her blush...

Kathir: flight la ponathu illaya

Mullai: hmm illa itha first time

Kathir: inimey adikadi polam

Mullai: nijama

She asked with her puppy eyes... He smiled and released her from her seat belt...

Kathir: kandipa

Mullai: namma enga poro

Kathir: chumma apdiye evlo naal veetukullaye irupa just for some we time...

He winked at her... She bite her lower lip and turn towards the window... Soon they landed on a private area and took a car...When they reached their destination mullai jumped like a baby...

Mullai: kathir na beach vanthathey illa thank you soo much

Kathir: my baby was excited

Mullai: aama super ah iruku

They both changed their outfit and stepped into beach... It was soo sunny but the chill breeze and the water looked scenery...

They both were holding hands like a new wed... An old lady in her 60s neared them... Kathir smiled and hugged her...

Annie: how are you my boy...

Kathir: cool... Getting old Annie...

Ann: ha ha... You naughty man... I missed you...

Kathir: I too missed you...

Ann: who's that young girl...

Kathir: hooo... Mullai va

He pulled her by her waist...

Kathir: my woman Mullai...

Annie's eyes beemed with tears looking at him... She hugged mullai and kissed her forehead...

Ann: looking gorgeous young lady...

Mullai: thank you...

She smiled widely hearing that my woman...

Ann: come lets get some drink

Kathir: ya sure... Come baby

They seated in a small drinks shop situated in the shore which was owned by annie.. They ordered some fresh juices for them...

Ann: my son I am glad that you are finally getting married...

Sametime a ball hit kathir he turn to find a group of kids seeing him with fear he took the ball and went near them and started playing with them...

Mullai: your son...

Ann: not mine but my friend's son...

Mullai: where is she... I mean his mother