Mine

He lost his control on seeing her blushy cheeks he lowered his face to caught her lips... She closed her eyes and leaned forward...His lips touched hers...

They both felt like electricity passing through them... He pulled her more by her waist... Her fingers caught his back hair and pulled him more into her...

When she took charge his lips curved under  hers... A lone tear fall from her eyes... They both kissed eachother until they panted for breath...

He wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks... When he lowered himself to kiss her neck she pulled him and again caught his lips...

They both again started kissing eachother like mad... He lift her and she wrapped her legs around his waist... He went inside the house carrying her without breaking the kiss...

He throw her in their bed and fall above her to took her lips in his... His hands roamed in her body making her moan... He entered his tongue inside her mouth to explore her...

Their moment was disturbed by his phone... He attend it and soon his face lost its colour... He pulled himself from her...

Kathir: athu oru important call na poganu...

He said hesitantly making her face fall... He cupped her cheeks and pecked her forehead...

Kathir: rombo mukkiyam athan na sikiro vanthara

Mullai: hmm...

Kathir: naalaiku akilan oda girlfriend Anjali varuva Ava kooda veliya poitu va intha ennoda card... Jolly ah poitu va veetukullaye iruka oru maari irukum unaku

Mullai: Nengalum vanga

Kathir: enaku mukkiyamana vela dii understand... Take care seriya...

Mullai: na pogala nenga illama

Kathir: pch... En darling la poitu va... Enjoy your day...

Mullai: eppo paaru vela vela nu poiyara

She complaint like a baby making him earn for her more... He took a deep breath and hugged her...

Kathir: it's important...

Mullai: pch...

Kathir: sorry baby I'll be back soon...

Mullai: ok... Take care

He kissed her forehead and went out... Next day she wokeup lazily and jerked looking at her...

Anj: sorry sorry I think I scared you...

Mullai: no it's ok

Anj: I'm anjali

Mullai: hooo I'm mullai...

They both shook their hands...

Anj: looking gorgeous girl... Anjali said making her blush...  Ok get ready soon we'll rock the day...

She said dreamily making mullai excite... It had been soo long since she went out with her friends... Seeing anjali's twinkling eyes she too want to go out...

Mullai: yeh coming...

Soon the girls got ready and went to shopping... After finishing they entered a club to enjoy their day... They both danced until their energy drained...

Anj: super ah irunthuchu la

They stood near the bar breathing heavily...

Mullai: tamil theriyuma ungaluku

Anj: come on girl enakum native tamilnadu than...

Mullai: ohhhh.... I don't know

Anj: let's get some drink