King

Present

Her lips slowly uttered his name....

Mullai: ka...thir...

He came down and stood infront of her... He crossed his arms across his chest and raised his eyebrows at her...She blinked twice to reconfirm his image...

He stood like a magestic king... He had turned into a grown man... He looked different for her... He is not the same kathir whom she met before 6 years he had Changed a lot.... He had grown moustache and beard...

He looked like a well toned man... But his eyes it dint change in all these years... His lips curved looking at her beautiful big eyes...

Kathir: welcome home darling...

He winked making her mouth wide open...

Mullai: darling ah na na ath...

Kathir: enna type adikara ithu mulla thana

Mullai: pch enna yethuku Inga kootitu vanthu iruka

Kathir: paravalaye enna niyabagam iruku na kooda enna yaru nu kepa nu nenacha

Mullai: kathir just stop this... Enaku thala suthuthu enna nadakuthu Inga

Kathir: sikiro namaku kalyanam aaga poguthu atha nadakum....

Mullai: kalyanam ah yara ketu mudivu panna

Kathir: yara kekanu

Mullai: enna kekanu nathana kalyanam pannika pora

Kathir: ippo thana vantha athukulla sanda podatha

Mullai: sanda podrana kathir en manasu evlo kasta paduthunu enaku mattum tha theriyum

Kathir: ippo enna prachana unaku

Kathir tucked his hands in his pocket and gave a death glare at her... She want to punch his face numerous times...

Mullai: kathir enna nenachutu iruka ne enga appa ennanamo sonnaru Inga vanthu paatha ne Iruka kalyanam athu ithu nu soldra

Kathir: wait wait... Enaku ippo mukkiyamana vela iruku na poganum mela poi dress change pannitu wait Pannu na sikiro vanthara... Apro pesalam

He kissed her cheeks and moved... Mullai's heart started beating a mile she shut her eyes and breathed heavily...She just want to vanish from his eyes for standing shamelessly before him...

Kathir: ne mela poi 4th floor la right la enn.. pch illa illa... nammaloda room ok anga unnoda things la iruku... Go and relax darling vanthara...

He said with a smirk and went out... She looked at him until he vanish from her sight... The door locked automatically...

Soon the servant ladies approached her and blabbered something but her heart and mind revolved around him and his first kiss... She traced her cheeks and smiled like a mad girl in love...

They showed her their room and somehow she made her way to his room no now their room... Her breath got stuck looking at the room... It was like a mini house... A living room attached to the master bed room and a balcony along with swimming pool... There was secret door near the bed...

 There was secret door near the bed