• 6 Kim Taehyung •

☽ ꜱɪx ☾

ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ

          ~ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ~

*𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕*

I suddenly woke up at the sudden noise of glass hitting the floor, spreading apart into broken pieces. I noticed that I was in my room with Yunso peacefully asleep in my arms, cuddling my side. I didn't want to wake her up but I felt like something was wrong. I looked at the time, it was past three a.m.

I then heard screams of pain and I jumped, it was clear now that something bad was going on.

I slowly but quickly shook Yunso's shoulder. "Yun, wake up!" Maybe I should have let her sleep, but I felt better knowing her conscious by my side. 

She groaned a bit in her sleep but ended up opening slightly her eyes. "Taehyung-ah?" She took a little time to process everything, remembering that she left her home and came here last night, after we kissed we just fell asleep next to each other because of exhaustion. "What's going on?..." She asked, tiredly, but slowly becoming more alert because of my worried and vigilant features.

I shook my head as we both heard a noise coming closer to my door. "I don't know." The sound of things breaking had stopped as well as the screams of agony and the house fell into an uncomfortable silence. "Wait here, I'm going to see," I whispered to her as I stood up but she grabbed my arm.

"No! I'm scared, stay, please." I sighed, what should I do??

She looked at me with fear in her awakened eyes when we heard noises against my bedroom door. As if something was trying to enter. 

"Taehyung-" She wined, cowering in on herself.

"There's someone behind the door. Shh." I separated from her and grabbed my baseball bat, slowly approaching the door under Yunso's frightening eyes.

Before I could do it myself, the door opened and a person drunkenly stumbled inside.

My eyes grew wide. "M-Mom?!"  When we realized it was mom, Yunso and I ran to her side.

"G-Go-o..." I trembled violently from fear and sadness when I watched her spitting blood. She was bleeding from everywhere and I couldn't see her face because the hair that she usually neatly pinned on top of her head covered it. I couldn't hold my tears when I saw how hurt she was.

"Mom!" I moaned loudly as she collapsed to the floor, losing consciousness. "No, mom wake up!" I cried unrestrained, trembling with all my being. "Call  911." I choked out to Yunso who already had her phone against her ear, also crying and shaking.

'Please try to call back later due to the overload of demand at the moment. Please try to call back-' "We can't wait!!" She groaned a whatever she heard.

Suddenly, mom moved again. Hope grew in me and I smiled through my tears. "Yes, mom! Who did this to you-"

I stopped when she suddenly straightened up like a puppet, making her bones crack inhumanly. She looked... terrifying. 

"Mom?..." Her eyes were white and stared straight at mine emotionlessly through her hair. Her skin was pale. Her mouth was stained with blood and she showed her teeth like a wild beast ready to attack its prey. I naturally backed up, my eyes tearing up even more. She looked horrendous, I was petrified.