• 23 steady breath •

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ

*𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊𝐉𝐈𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕*

I sighed heavily, regretting my brother's stubbornness when saying I didn't need help; I felt uncomfortable to be surrounded by a few men, like honey with bees all around, helping me choose jewelry (like a watch), perfume, and even helping me dress. 

After they're gone, I finally get time to breathe. I felt nice after a real shower and after a bit of makeup, I felt satisfied when I looked in the mirror. Of course, I was always handsome but tonight, I was stunning.

Only, I didn't want to go to that stupid party. It didn't mean anything to me, I didn't want to be a part of their pretty life and satisfaction. But I've been forced and I didn't want to create yet another argument with my little brother.

Namjoon had always been very stubborn and tenacious, a real pain in the arse.

But I guess this strong temper had also been how he has managed to survive until now; because he was unbelievably unwavering.

I got out of the room and already heard the beats of the music in the main hall. They did it pretty, a center party room like in the very old castles. There even was a huge chandelier hanging in the very middle of the hall, it wasn't shiny and made of expensive diamonds but it was enough to make little girls dream.

Even when I didn't want to, my mind traveled to Namsu. I'd give everything for her name to be erased from my brain. I didn't want to think about her, I didn't want her to give me those weird sensations when she was around me, making it worse when she was looking into my eyes and even painful when her skin entered into contact with mine.

I didn't want to. This needed to stop.

And yet I tried! I tried to ignore her, to leave her alone for a few days sometimes but I couldn't stop worrying about her. I couldn't help but care for her when I was trying to do the exact opposite! The only way I found to peacefully let her go was to give her to someone I trusted. I could say anything, my brother would always be the one I trusted the most.

I traveled through the room to join directly to the bar space where I asked for alcohol. I needed to get my mind off things.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

*𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐔'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕*

I was walking back and forth in my room. I couldn't manage to pass the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror again, but I still couldn't believe that my reflection was truly what I looked like in reality. Soyon had done an amazing job with the makeup and she made my long - no silky - wavy hair linger over my shoulders.

I looked pretty. But I couldn't manage to get out, I was so nervous. I had never been to a party before.

I carefully approached the door with small steps. I could do this. Why was I even so nervous? This was stupid. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I could already hear the music and I knew I was already very late.

I made my way to the hall, following the sound of the music, and gasped when I saw the grandiosity of the scene. Maybe it wasn't that much, but it was huge to me. It was perfect.

An unerasable smile took place on my face as I slowly joined the people in my magnificent dress. I felt eyes on me and started to get shy. I quickly searched around, hoping to find a familiar face.