• 20 J&J •

Sensitive souls abstain, sad chapter to come...

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

&

I woke up when my nostrils betrayed my sleep for food.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Um... It's smelling delicious." I smiled tiredly. I looked in front of me and saw Jimin stirring the food in a pot from which emanated this exquisite smell.

I slept in the living room while the boys all shared the only bedroom.

Jimin smiled at me. "Good morning Namsu."

Jin was standing a bit further and was watching out the window before our eyes met, I could see a faint smile on his lips. I took this as a morning greeting and smiled back, straightening my arms. "Good morning, boys." I smiled from ear to ear.

I stood up and came closer.

"Are you that good at cooking?" I asked Jimin, eyes rounded.

He chuckled. "Jin did it."

I slowly looked at Jin and even though he was back facing me, I saw his grin in the reflection of the window. I looked back at Jimin after chortling. "How's your back? You're not feeling weird uh?"

"Fine. I'm all good. Thank you, Namsu."

I smiled at him, reassured. Then I looked around, searching for the last man. "Where's Jungkook?"

"I let him sleep today," Jimin answered while still stirring the dish. "You can wake him up if you want."

I smiled and already thought of ways to wake the sloth up.

I tiptoed into the bedroom he shared with the boys, letting the door open behind me so I wouldn't risk making a noise and waking him up. My shoulders went down in disappointment when I saw him up, his back facing me.

Too bad, he was already up.

Didn't he hear me enter? He was still back facing me and I realized he had a weird way to stand. His shoulders were higher than usual, and his head was turning right and left as if he was smelling something like a... like a beast would do.

He turned around and at the same time, my sweaty hand looked for the handle by itself. I felt in danger, but my eyes couldn't leave my friend. When I saw his tensed face I gasped.

"J-Jungkook..." My voice broke and my legs felt like jelly.

The tiny sound coming from my dry throat made him charge me. "AAAAHH!!"

The power of his body jumping on mine wide opened the door and made us fall into the next room on the ground. My back and head violently hit the ground and I was knocked out for a second. I started to cry loudly while I was struggling to keep his wide-open mouth away from me.

I heard movement behind me because we were in the same room as Jin and Jimin now.

I cried and struggled under his heavy body, my heart writhing in agony at the sight of my friend. "JUNGKOOK!" I screamed his name, hoping to bring him to his senses, but his lack of reaction was like being stabbed forcefully with a blunt knife. "Jungkook, please-" I begged as I watched his face turning slowly into grainy pores that were in fact fungi. His eyes were white, but when I was looking at him I could still see him. "PLEASE! PLEASE JUNGKOOK! Don't... Please don't."

"He's transforming!" I heard Jin's blurry voice as I broke down into tears under Jungkook's unleashed body. Never tears scarred my face like that, it was unbearable.