Chapter 3

Shizu's Pov

I am Shizue Izawa, an other worlder.
The place I came from was in war and me and my mother got caught in it. My Mom died while I was severely burned and was on the verge of collapse not until I was surrounded by lights and-- *swoosh* I got summoned into this hateful world.

[A.N- I won't keep her introductions long so I'll keep it short since I bet most of you all already know what happened here.]

Here I am now getting chased by monsters with these three idiots.

// Damn you Kabal!! Why did you have to poke its nest!!? // Ellen shouted while running.

// Hey!! I didn't poke it I was only touching it gently with my sword// Kabal refuted.

// That's still poking you, idiot!! I promise you if I die right here I'll hunt you forever!! // Ellen said.

// That'll be impossible since I'll die with you here!! HAHAHAHA!! // Kabal said while still running.

These fools why are they still laughing at a situation like this? If I don't do something here we will all become monsters' food. So I stopped in my tracks and intercepted the Ants. I unsheathed my sword and slash it through the neck I then jumped to the back of the Ant which made them attack each other and created an opening for me to attack.

// I hope it was the last one. // I said but then Ellen shouted and I saw an Ant at my back ready to attack me. Damn, I let my guard down. I was gonna dodge the attack but Ifrit interfered. So this is how I die huh? I said to myself or so I thought--

*Swiish* *Swoosh*

What I saw was a black flame, incinerating the Ant into nothingness.
And then a person descended from the air, he was a man with colored black hair and seemed to resemble a Japanese face. When our eyes met he seems to be shocked then he proceeds to pick up the mask that was blown away and walked toward me, kneeled, and said--

// Beautiful, can you give me the honor to be your lover? // The man said.

Ehhhh........

Rimuru's Pov

I was chilling in my tent until I sense 4 people and a lot of monsters in my forest. Oh, is it already time to meet? Don't worry Shizu I will definitely save you in this timeline. I said in my thoughts.

// Rigurd!! // I shouted Rigurd then came running.

// Hai!!? Rimuru-sama?!! // Rigurd said while kneeling

// It seems there will be guests coming, prepare some food to eat. // I said.

// Hai!! Rimuru-sama!! // Rigurd said then he bowed and left the tent.

I then flew to the sky and saw them getting chased by monsters and it seems the masked one that is shizu I assume, stopped to fight the monsters.
Shizu is quite a fighter huh, guess she ain't called a champion for nothing. But then it seemed like she missed one and attack her, I was not gonna interfere since I know Shizu can handle it but Ifrit interfered and Shizu couldn't move so I took that opportunity to make a grand entrance.

*Swiish* *Swoosh*

I used my skill [Black Flame] to kill the Ant and I descended to the ground. The moment I saw her face I was caught off guard-- damn!! I knew the novel described her to be beautiful but not be this beautiful. I said to myself.