Chapter 5

Rimuru and ogres have now arrived at the village and Rimuru then tasked Rigurd to prepare a feast for the ogres since they're definitely hungry after all of that walk. Before the preparations were ready, Rimuru sensed a powerful presence in the forest. So he excused himself to the others and told them that he'll come back later to join them.

Rimuru is now rushing out to meet the unexpected guest and say hello to her/him.

<< Notice: The individual's magicules are equivalent to that of a Demon Lord. >>

// I see, but who might that be? // Rimuru asked.

<< Notice: I detected that the individual is from the race of the Vampires. >>

// Then, it must be her— //

Ruminas Valentine's Pov

I came here to really confirm the death of that lizard, cause I thought that this must be one of his tricks to fool me or to fool the world. But as I got to the cave, he really wasn't there. All that remains was some of his dense magicules in the cave. But, the thought of that lizard have really died made me so happy that no one can even imagine. But then, something surprising happened as I was about to go home—— what I saw were monsters of different species living together happily. I only took a little peek, then the unexpected happened.

// Boo!! // Someone whispered to my ears which caused me to be surprised. I then jumped a meter away and put on a battle stance.

// You!! Who are you?! // I asked threateningly but then he raised his arms in the air, signaling that he doesn't want to fight.

// Whoa!! Whoa!! Lady!! I didn't come here to fight, I was just checking out who's the visitor that was peeking into my village!! // He said but I didn't mind that and so, I asked him again.

// I won't ask again, Who are you?! //

// Damn, you're so rude. You were the one who came barging into my place and yet you're the one asking me questions, shouldn't it be the opposite? // He said but, I only glared at him.

// Fine—— I am Rimuru Tempest, the ruler of that village. And you are?— //

// I am Roy, just Roy. //

// Oh come on if you want to tell a lie at least make it less obvious. // He said but I only glared at him again.

// Fine—— *sigh* but do you want to come to my village though? I'm sure you'll like it. // He asked.

// No. I am busy. //

// Even just a little bit? //

// No. //

// Even just a little little bit...? //

// No. //

[A little later] • • •

"Damn him, no matter how many I said 'no' to him, he still asks the same question over and over again and finally drags me away," Ruminas thought while being dragged by Rimuru. "I knew he was strong but to be strong that I can't even move from his grip is unbelievable—— he might even rival Milim or Guy. Tsk." Ruminas said in her thoughts.

The two have now arrived at the village, where the Ogres are having a party with the others, that was prepared by none other than Rigurd.

// Yoo-hoo!! Everyone is there something left for me to eat?! // Rimuru said and got everyone noticed and they also noticed Ruminas at his side.

// Ohh..! Rimuru-donno come here and join us!! The food is great here. But who's that? // The village chief said while eating but got interrupted by Shizue.

// Tada!! allow me to introduce to you, she is Ruminas Valentine, a demon lord. // Rimuru said and caused everyone and especially Ruminas to be shocked.

// Ara, it hasn't even that long since we started dating and you're already cheating on me. // Shizue said.

Rimuru then immediately panicked and explained to her.

// Nonononono—— s-shes just here to visit—— that's right just visit—— right Ruminas-chan? // he said.

// I don't know how you got that much information about me, but you dragged me here without my consent. // Ruminas said.

// I see I understand now—— but I didn't know you had such a bad habit of kidnapping girls Rimuru-san, I misjudged you. Hmph. *pouting* // Shizu said.

// Deym—— "My GF caught me cheating with some vampire girl" this some p*rn sh*t or somethin? // The village chief said.

"Wtf?!," thought Rimuru.

Then a little later, Rimuru finally cleared up the misunderstanding that was going on, but it still didn't change the fact that he kidnapped someone. Ruminas also left after a while but before she left, she gave a warning that the danger coming in the forest of Jura but Rimuru assured her that he already knows and then Ruminas left. And now we are back to the Orc incident.——

// Chief, what are you going to do now? Since I bet your home is already destroyed by those Orcs by now. What will you do? // Rimuru asked.

// I —— I still don't know..... // He said and looked at the ground with an exhausted face.

// Then, how about I propose to you something? Want to hear it? //Rimuru said.

// Yes, I'm all ears. // He said.

// I want you to serve me, and be my subordinates. In exchange for that, I will give food and shelter. But this contract will only end when this is all over, how about it? Is it a good offer? // Rimuru.

// I—— I think it's a good idea but, can you please give me some time to think? I'm sorry for my behavior but I'm just overwhelmed by the situation I need some rest. // He said.

// Oh— I understand, you can have the whole night to think, I'll hear your answer tomorrow morning. // Rimuru said.

// Thank you very much, I appreciate it. // chief.

[Meanwhile at the Ogre's village.]

// Heya, it's really quiet here isn't it Gelmud-sama. // Laplace said while Gelmud's angry that his plans failed.

// Damn!! Where are those lowly ogres!?? They should have been food for the orcs!!! Damn!!! // Gelmud said while kicking the ground.

// Did they notice my plans? But that's impossible!! Were we too slow?! That's right that must be because of those slowpokes of lowly orcs!! There's no way I can make a mistake, that's right. HAHAHAHA // Gelmud said like a sane man.

// Change of plan!! We're now going to the lizardmen!! // Gelmud said.

// Aye-aye sir!! // Laplace.

// Don't slow me down now, lowly Orcs!! This is your fault this time!!! Slowpokes!! // Gelmud said and pointed at the Orcs that were behind them.

And they continued their march in the direction of the lizardmen tribe.

[A.N -- Sorry for me bad england because england is me three language i hope u sorry for my.]