10. Final Pt. 2/ Ending

No Pov. 

=======Mantle=========

When Kevin, Yang, Chris, Will, Shinji, Blake and DaiKaiju Hunters are in their battle stances to fight against fake heroes and they are charged at them. When all fake heroes are charged as well, suddenly a samurai Kamen Rider slashed Winter and she got knocked towards the wall and she saw another Kamen Rider known as Kamen Rider Gaim. 

Kamen Rider Gaim: *glare* You think you can destroy my new friends, there's only three Kamen Riders and two Rangers

Winter: *glare* Oh yeah, I can kill all 3 Masked Riders and 2 Power Rangers.

???: Make that three. 

Then a robot-like Power Ranger kicked her to the wall, and it was Robo-Knight. 

Robo-Knight: I am Robo-Knight, at your service

Kamen Rider Gaim: *smirk* Ah a robot Ranger, I'm Kamen Rider Gaim aka Max Stillwell. 

Robo-Knight: Let's help our friends here. 

Then Max pulled out his sword and pointed at Winter, and he looked back at him. 

Max/Kamen Rider Gaim: *smirk* Let's end this war. 

Then both Kamen Rider Gaim and Robo-Knight charged at her, and Voltage fly in the air and shouted. 

Voltage: *smirk* NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALLED CROSSOVER!!!

Then he flew towards the Atlesian Soldiers and shocked them all. 

Voltage: LIGHTNING BLITZ!!

Then he shocked them all, and they all screamed in pain. Then he looked back at the unconscious Atlesian Soldier. 

Voltage: *smirk* Well, you got a 'shocking' experience. 

Purusodile grabbed the Atlesian soldier and he swung him around to hit every soldiers, and he tail whipped them and crushed them all. DNArkon used his Hyper Beam at all of them into dust. Sling Shot shot his Arrow at Marrow's leg and he looked back at him, and he slung his arm at him and he did dodge from him. Shinobi NinKaiju mixed Water with Cold Air into Ice and used Ice Shuriken at him and he threw to him and frozed him, and then Shinobi NinKaiju slashed Marrow and turned into ice particles.