Post Credit

No Pov. 

=====Meanwhile with Kevin and his teammates=====

When Virgon was still driving and he looked at everybody sleeping, he looked back at the view and something else happened. He saw a portal up ahead. 

Virgon: *shock* GUYS WAKE UP!

And they woke up and looked back at the view and saw a portal as well, and Voltage shouted. 

Voltage: *shouted* WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

And they were about to go through it, Virgon looked back at the others. 

Virgon: Brace yourselves. 

Then they got their seatbelts on, and they went through the portal. 

======Earth 23=======

Then a portal opens again, and a bullhead comes forward and then it lands in the front yard. Then the doors are opened and everybody looked around, and saw the city far from them.

 Then the doors are opened and everybody looked around, and saw the city far from them

Yang: What is this place? 

Blake: Is this another Remnant. 

Kevin: I don't think this is Remnant, what do you think G.A.M.M.A. 

Then G.A.M.M.A. scanning the place and he looked around and he analyzed it and looked, and he finally scanned it. 

G.A.M.M.A.: This place is not Remnant, this is Earth 23. We're in Chicago, Illinois. 

Kevin: I never heard of Earth. 

Yang: Me either, does Earth have Grimm. 

Virgon: Nope, this place has no Grimms, hunters or huntresses. I think this place has something. 

Shinji: Like what? 

Shinobi NinKaiju: Shh, somebody is watching us. 

He pointed at the bushes and they got in their battle stances, and Voltage threw his Electric Bolt at the bushes and somebody yelled. 

???: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!, MY SCALE!

???: HA HA CROCO-MAN.

???: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT EVEN MEAN!

???: For not being quieter. 

*BONK*

???: Guys shut up, they'll hear us. 

Then G.A.M.M.A. pointed his arm gun at the bushes, and he spoke to it. 

G.A.M.M.A.: *stern* Who are you, and what are you working with?