Extra : Meme

A  meme  cause  why  not  coconut?  Joke. Anyways  i  decided  to  do  a  meme  for  now  as  i'm  still  not  done  writing  the  chapther  8.  Mostly  Cale  &  Roksoo.

Ps!  May contains some spoilers(?)

•  •  •

-  Cale  and  Roksoo  in  Chap  4  -

Cale  :   Since  you  don't  have  any  clothes  then  Let's  go  buy  you  some!

Roksoo,  thinking  that  Cale  really  meant  'some'  Like  a  couple  of  three  sum  :  Sure!

Also  Roksoo, when  Cale  brought  everything  in  the  Whole boutique  :   Okay  wtf-

•  •  •

Cale  :   Do  you  know  what  my  love  for  you  and  This  black  card  have  something  in  common?

Roksoo  :  No? 

Cale  :  It  is  unlimited.

Roksoo  :  Good.  How  accurate.  Now  hand  it  over

Cale   :  *Sighs  fondly  yet  still  hand  it  over*

•  •  •

-  Cale  on  that  'one'  chapther  -

Cale  :  He/She  died  on  natural  causes. 

Roksoo  :  You  pushed  Him/Her  down  the  roof!

Cale  :  Yeah  Gravity.  It's  natural. 😎

Roksoo  :  Aigoo...  ( Yet proceed to pet cale's head )

•  •  •

-  Where  did  Roksoo's  fat  went?  -

Cale  :  Soo-ah  you  really  need  to  eat  alot.  I  need  to  at  least  fatten  you  up..even  if  just  slightly.

To  be  honest.  Roksoo  wasn't  fat  nor  skinny  to  the  point  of  almost  being  a  skeleton.  If  you  ask  Cale Roksoo  is  what  you  called  sexy  to  the  point  of  being  erotic  even  without  doing  anything.

Of  course  Cale  wouldn't  say  that!  He isn't senile to  say  that  to  a  woman  as  it  was  disrespectful.

Roksoo  :  But  i  do  eat  a  lot.  And  you  we're  even  Always  there  to  make  sure  i  will  always  eat  a  lot..

Cale  looked  towards  the  pouting  ravenette  woman  Before  his  gaze  accidentally  landed  something  he  shouldn't  be  looking.  As  he  immediately  look  away.

Roksoo :  Cale oppa?  Are  you  alright?  Your  face are  so red,  did  you  suddenly  caught a fever?

Roksoo  who  notice  cale  look  away  asked.  Before  she  looked  down  on  the  place  where Cale was  formerly  looking.

Roksoo  :  ....Oh..

Now  Roksoo  knows  why  Cale  suddenly  looked  away  and  where  did  all  of  her  fats  went.  As  she  looked  down. 

Like  floor  who?  I  only  knows  Boobs.  When  Roksoo  was  still  a  man  she  did  have  a  big  chest.  But  she  Didn't  expect  that  she  will  still  have  her  big chest  Even  as  a  woman.

She  couldn't  even  see  the  floor  whenever  she  would  look  down  as  her  boobs  we're  the  only  thing  she  and  because  of  that  she  would  always  have a  Backache.

•  •  •

-  Cale  split  personality(?)   -

Cale  ,  whenever  roksoo  wasn't  there. :  The  fuck 
you  looking  at?  [ Trash  mode  on ]

Also Cale  ,  when  Roksoo  is  with  him  : Soo-ah!  should  we  eat  together?  Do  you  want  to  take  a  stroll  in  the  garden  with  me?  [ A  big  puppy ]

•  •  •

-  Cale  split  personality  (?)  pt.  2  - 

Cale  infront  of  Roksoo  :  A  bright  innocent  big   puppy  and  also  clingy  who would  always  follows  Roksoo  around  like  a  little  duckling.

Cale  infront  of  others  :  A  scornful  trash who  would  always  glares  coldly  at  them  when  Roksoo is  not  around. 

•  •  •

-  Cale  on  that  one  chapther  where  Roksoo  is  ignoring  him - 

Cale  being  stoic  almost  emotionless  to  everyone  :  What  the  fuck  are  you  imbeciles looking  at? 

Also   Cale  when  Roksoo  is  ignoring  him :   aSoo-ah?  Why  are  you  ignoring  me?  Did i do something  wrong  to  upset  or  anger  you?  Are  you..hic..going  leave  me  now?  Perhaps you're  hic...replacing  me..?  [ Him  literally  kneeling  while  hugging  roksoo's  waist  and  even crying  +there's  people  around  them  watching ]