Chapter 8: School

My dad just told me the worst news a 13 year old kid could ever hear, I have to go to school.  Yeah. You can't even bother arguing with me because you know I'm right. But hey, maybe Ashley will be there and I get to make it up to her. If she still hates me of course. Which is very likely.

I wake up at 6:00 and get ready for school. It seems a bit early doesn't it? Well it takes the bus about 30 minutes to get here and then 30 minutes back and you know other kids and getting ready, you get the idea. I wake up and brush my teeth and get dressed and then go outside and wait for the bus.

"Well hello there son, my name is Selene. I'll be your bus driver." Huh, a weird bus driver, what else does a Disney movie need? I walked onto the bus and I immediately saw her, Ashley. She saw me and looked out the window. Dang it, I knew she still be mad.

"Uh hey Ashley. How are you doing?" I tried not to stumble to much. "What do you want? Trying to judge me again? Well If so then I would love to tell you that I'm no-" "I'm here to say I'm sorry. I know sorry doesn't take away everything but, I'm my opinion, it makes it a lot easier to forgive." "Humf. It still doesn't take away what you said. But, my mama always said that forgiving is what the queen did to us when we betrayed her, so I guess I forgive you." Yes! I got her to forgive me! Wait, who's this queen she's talking about? "Wait, Queen? Which queen?" "What uh I didn't say queen I said king,you know, as in the lord." "Oh, sorry  Ashley,  I thought you said queen." "Oh no, it's okay. Queen does sound like King." And we left that "queen" talk at that.

We got off the bus and I went into the office to get my class schedule. After I got it I went into my home room, science. My home room is my last class of the day but just so happens to also be the  first one also. "Alright listen up kids, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." "Hi uh, my name is Tom and I just moved here from New Jersey. I hope we can all be friends." And I left it at that.

My favorite class is geography, which happens to be before lunch. I didn't really pay much attention to the class since I have a A+ in geography.

At lunch I sat with Ashley. We started talking and then this one kid shows up and introduced himself as "Myles" now I won't torture with the boring conversation we had. It was mostly like " I'm Myles, my family are made up of dentists. I have no friends. Will you be mine?" But it was a lot longer and a lot more boring. But hey, I made a new friend.

After lunch I continued with my classes and then once the day was over I got into the bus and started to drift off into the magical world of " Day dreaming". I got home and did my homework and then just like the other miserable nights, ate and got into bed and let sleep carry me away into dream land.

Ooooo, who is this mysterious queen? This is probably one of the longest chapters I will ever make. Please tell your peeps about me and my weird book. I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment and obviously like!