Part 4

I heard banging on my tent and I opened my eyes to see the bright light of the sun shining on my face "Wake up let's go, we're gonna miss the damn game" Blake said clapping his hands around and then I felt a really Big Bang on the tent and saw a ball fall off of the tent "Nick, Alexi, get up" Blake screamed.I looked over to see Nick snoring away and had his hand over his eyes and had his mouth slightly open. He looked peaceful when he slept, he didn't have his face in a bundle of bitch ass "Nick wake up we gotta go" I patted him while I rubbed my eyes "No" he whined turning over I stood up and went go grab a water bottle from the cooler outside and went back in the tent "you have five seconds to wake up before I poor water on you" I held a water bottle above his head "You not gonna do shi-" he got interrupted by me pouring cold water on him "shit, okay, I'm up" he stood up quickly and walked out of the tent so I could get dressed "Think your all big and bad until you have water on ya" I mumbled under my breath.

I grabbed a white crop top and a gray jacket with some black biker shorts and a bra with some socks out of my bag that I brought. I put my clothes on and grabbed my tooth brush out of my bag with some tooth paste and went to grab the water bottle which still had a lot of water in it and started brushing my teeth. I brushed my hair and got out of the tent so Nick could get dressed. He walked out of the tent in blue jeans and a white muscle shirt and we started putting the stuff away in Blake's truck. "Have you guys seen my camera anywhere" my brother asked "No.Check and see if Nick threw it in the water" after I said that he ran towards the water and started checking, the wind blew again and the god awful smell came back "Jesus Christ who died out here" Wade said covering his mouth gagging, I looked over to see Nick sitting on the bed of the truck so I followed "I'm ready to gooooo"I whined "Yea me too I guess" The blonde rolled his eyes while I put my head on his shoulder. Wade went to start his car until a weird sound came out of it "what the hell was that" Wade rushed out of his car towards the hood of it and lifted it "No way, are you serious. It's brand new" Wade pulled out a strap and walked to his car probably to see if he could find a new one. I heard Nick and Dalton laughing "that's not funny" I playfully pushed Daltons head. I turned my head when I heard Carly scream, I saw Nick and Wade bolt towards the woods and so did I. We made it to the woods and I looked down to see a hill and Carly stuck in dead animal bodies. "oh Jesus" I took of my jacket and went to Carly so I could pick her up with it so I wouldn't get my hands covered in all that animal bullshit "Wade a little help over here" I screamed at Wade and he got next to me and we both started pulling Carly up, everyone was covering there faces but I was checking and making sure Carly was ok. I saw a truck start to pull up towards the pile "isn't that the truck from last night" Blake asked "Not unless he fixed his headlight" I commented, the truck started backing up while I grabbed my jacket from Carly's stomach it didn't have anything on it thank god, the truck had some tools and blood on it in the back of the truck.

The man got out and pulled down the door to the bed of the truck and started pulling dead animals out "hey" my taller friend yelled "Don't you see that. What is that?" Carly pointed to the hand that I just now noticed "oh my god" I covered my mouth hoping that it wasn't actually a dead body. The man turned to look at the hand and grabbed the deer out of the truck and threw it towards the pile and started walking towards the arm and started to pull on the arm "No way" Wade said "oh hell no" I turned into Nicks chest. I heard a pop and looked over to see that it was just a mannequin hand "Anybody need a hand" the man laughed "I'm just foolin. It's not real see" he knocked on the hand "yea we can tell" I rolled my eyes, he went on about how he found it "what are you guys doing down here" I saw Carly walk  to Paige "we are uh camping up through these  trees" Wade pointed back towards our camp site "Hey do you know if there's a gas station around here?" The taller friend asked the creepy guy "I got some gas in the truck" the man said starring at me "I need a fan belt" Wade had his hand in his pockets "what" Carly looked over "it's busted" I answered and Carly looked annoyed "Bo might have one, he runs the station in em-brows" the man suggested "where's that" I asked "About 15 miles up the road"
"Let's just get one in Baton Rouge" Blake suggested "there's no way he's leaving his car" I looked at Blake and he looked at me like I was right. "Alright fine, I'll run you up to the station" Blake told Wade "No, your already late to the game, you still gotta snag the tickets, it's fine I'll stay with my car and get me a fan belt on the way back and make sure it's a 16 inch"

Blake did a handshake with Wade "I'll give you a ride" the man told Wade "You serious" Wade asked "if you'd like" Wade looked around like he was looking for something "Well yea, uh yea if it's cool"

"I'm going with you" Carly said drying off her hands "yea me too" I told both of them "Carly, Alexi no please" Paige whined "Alright, come one let's go. Come on Paige" Blake turned around and started walking towards the truck. I saw Nick take his shirt of and hand if to Carly for her to change into since her shirt is ruined, my mouth was slightly gapped as I saw his abs and god damn did he look good. Carly started changing and the man started looking at Carly I looked at him and gave him the death stare and mother "look at her like that again you creep and I'll kill you" he turned away and started laughing , Carly got done changing and me,Carly, and Wade walked with the man towards the truck I felt a hand on my arm as I walked "Be careful alright" Nick looked at me "oh someone's worried" I winked at him and walked away and I didn't hear him say "Yea, I'm always worried about you"

Author: finally I posted😭😭 I'm trying to take a little break and it's been a few months lmao but hope you like this chapter and I'm starting to think Alexi is a badass