Part 7🦍

We walked up to the building and as I took one step on the stairs leading to the massive door I smelt wax. Wade took his key and graced it against the wall "It is wax, like literally" and he just smiled while trying to open the door "you're not gonna go in there are you" Carly asked and I just looked at her "uh yea duh it's a house of wax what could go wrong...well unless you start a fire" and me and Wade walked into the entrance "Doesn't closed mean I don't want you in here?" Carly made a smart remark "Relax, we just want to talk a quick look" I answered back "what if someone's here" i rolled my eyes at my friends worry "Hello?anyone in here? See we're fine" Wade reassured her "Wow, how cool is this shit. Look haha this dude looks like he's about to make love" I laughed "Oh my sweet your wax looks utterly beautiful today I cannot handle myself" I made a mocking British voice "Oh sweetie your wax suit is unbearable, take it off for me will you" Wade helped by making a small women's voice.

"You too are ridiculous" Carly laughed and walked off "who are these people supposed to be" my tall friend asked "I don't know" me and Carly said at the same time "aren't there supposed to be famous people in a wax museum" he looked at a wax figure "I don't recognize this guy" and I sighed while carly was reading some frames on the wax wall "Since when is a wax sculpted a celebrity" i answered while touching a wax figure "it's probably cause it's a small town" Wade commented "right you like small towns" Carly answered back with a snarky tone "oh Jesus Christ he never said he didn't like New York so chill out. He never made a decision" I defended "yea yea alright" the strawberry blonde answered me. Wade pulled out a lighter and made this whiny voice trying to lighten up the mood but Carly insisted on him to stop.

I saw a dog which I figured was wax and started walking up to it " hey here's a dog for you.come see little puppy you wax too" and as soon I I finished the dog started barking and growling "Nope most definitely not wax Mhm no ma'am no how" I walked away quickly as the dog ran off while Wade and Carly both laughed "yea haha laugh it up, what was it even doing in here anyway". Wade started playing with a piano which looked like the banner was made of wax.Carly picked up some sculptures and said the name 'Vincent' while I thought to myself 'why have I heard that name before' but I shrugged it off thinking nothing of it "I guess Vincent is quite the artist" Carly piped up "yea well I guess that means Vincent needs therapy" Wade announced "well I mean look how detailed this is.Tell me this doesn't look real" he said in awe "yea we'll I don't really care, I mean it's incredible but don't you think it's a little weird" Carly walked in from the other room. I looked over and saw some baby chairs that you use to feed babies (I forgot the word shut up💀) and one of them said Vincent which is the name we saw earlier and the other one I recognized but at the same time I couldn't. "Whatever" Carly raised her hand up and walked off. Carly said something I couldn't quite hear cause I was in my own world and all of the sudden she gasped which took me out of my trance.

"what?!" Me and Wade yelled in worry "I saw someone in the window" me and Wade both walked in "It's probably just a wax thing" Wade shrugged "or maybe a spooky ghost coming to haunt us because we entered the scary wax castle mwuahahaha" I giggled "No seriously, I saw something it wasn't wax and it was moving and it was all freaky looking" me and Wade both looked at each other in confusion "ok then we will go check it out" me and Wade both walked out of the door while Carly was telling us not to leave her alone but we both knew she was going to be okay. "Alright you go on the left I'll go on the right and we will meet up in the back if nothing is there which I'm pretty sure there's not but whatever Carly says goes" Wade laughed "Nah whatever I say goes first of all but your her boyfriend so i guess for you it makes sense" I laughed and walked towards the left on the building. We met up in the back of the big wax building and since there was nothing there we started to head back. We heard a scream so we ran as fast as we could towards the entrance.

Carly had run out and ran into Wade "Hey hey what's wrong" he put his hands on her arms "this place is freaking me out" she struggled to get out of wades hands to run off "Hey calm down there's no one out here" I tried to reassure her but she didn't listen "No I just want to leave" me and Wade both nodded and we all started walking out.

Author: hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while and late Merry Christmas and a happy new year also tell me how your Christmas was in the comments I would love to know. And thank you for all the support even thought I've been taking a lot of mental health breaks and everything but thank you for reaching me to 1k!! I couldn't have done it without you guys and I'll be posting a lot more I hope. Love you all and enjoy the chapter🖤🖤