Part 6🙃

Nicks pov:

We were stuck in traffic on our way to the football game while I laid my head on the window thinking about  if Alexi and my sister were alright "Dude it's over" I said tired from the waiting "It'll move" Blake told me aggravated "It's not moving" Paige made a point "Well make it for the second half" Blake said trying to convince us that we'll still make it but it sure as hell wasn't having it "Dude I'm not waiting in this traffic" i moved my head to talk to him "Ok well do you want me to do." He yelled pissed of and everyone started arguing back and forth until he slammed his head on the steering wheel

Alexis Pov:

We were still walking for a little in silence until Wade made conversation "Slow down there speedies god" he yelled from behind us and we just laughed "Wade your literally have long ass legs how are you you so slow" he laughed "Well these knees aren't made for walking" and i laughed harder than I did before "oh hey look there's a pet store" Carly grabbed wades hand and Wade grabbed my wrist to pull me with them "Ay hijo de puta" I yelled (ow fucker) "I don't speak Taco Bell" he smiled at me "oh my god there's puppies look at them" Carly held her hands to her face with doll eyes "Great,cute, but come on" Wade pulled her walking up to a little old gas station not to far ahead. We peeked through the windows but we couldn't see anyone, I heard a bell jingle and I looked over and saw Carly opening up the gas station door."You see anybody" I asked walking up to her "No, you" I nodded my head no. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Oh,hello"

"𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠" I heard Paige from the other line

"Really why what happend?"

"𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘,𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧"

"No, there's no one at the gas station. I don't know where we're going right now."

"𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙥"

"Why don't you just go up to the camp site. There should be a little road after that and head up there to a little water and that's it"

"𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆.𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆"

"Ha, cool see you then" I hung up the phone and felt a tap on my shoulder "Hey, there's that house of wax" Wade sounded as if he forgot all about that fan belt "Wade, What about the fan belt" Carly said saying my thoughts out loud "Well there's no one at the station" he did have a point though "Why don't we ask someone in the church" I suggested "Alright" Wade sighed. We started walking up to the church, it was a small church and it looked like it hadn't been kept clean. I opened the door to the church just to be met by a funeral being held "Oh my go- I mean gosh. Sorry" I closed the door quickly to hear Wade laughing at me "So what do we do we just wait out here" Carly asked "I don't know. I would feel kinda messed up if we waited out here waiting for a funeral to end" after Wade said that I heard the church door open. I turned around to see a man walk out "Hey man sorry, we didn't know" Wade tried to apologize "You shouldn't have walked in" the man pulled out a cigarette "Yea I know but we were having car trouble and we're not from this town" the older guy looked over at me and the look on his face told me that he's seen me before but I just brushed it off.

"We were actually looking for a guy named bo he works at the gas station" Carly pointed out "Well, you found him" the man that I just found out name is bo "Well um, we need a fan belt. We were camping up the road-" "A fan belt. You walk in on a funeral for a fucking fan belt" the man caught an attitude. "Ok, look I get it it's a funeral and it was really messed up of us but first we're not from this town second off We need a god damn fan belt and we didn't even know there was a funeral going on so with all do respect lose the fucking attitude" the man just looked at me and sighed "Let me go dump the casket in the ground and I'll be right there" he walked back into the church. "Hey!" We all turned around and saw bo come out from the church "I'm sorry, someone very special to me pasted and I didn't mean to take it out on you" he looked at me again quickly but placed his eyes on Carly "no no no. It's totally understandable" Carly smiled "I reckon things will be over soon so how bout I meet you up at the station in a half" he smiled "Yea that would be great" I stated

"yea" the guy looked at Carly and me again and walked back in the church I turned to look at Wade and saw that he looked a little Jealous "Sir jealous let's get a move on" he rolled his eyes in a playful way "Let's go see your famous house of wax" Carly noted and we started walking towards the museum.

Author: yo sorry this one's short and I haven't posted in a while but here y'all go. Hope you like it.