Chapter 5

Bryce's POV

It was the next morning, I heard my phone alarm going off, I rolled over and turned it off. I groaned, not wanting to get up. Today wasn't the first day of therapy, today I had to go to the hospital to do a brain activity test, along with a physical exam from the wreck. I walked downstairs to get myself some breakfast. I was the first one up.

A few minutes later Jacob walked downstairs, "Morning!" I looked up and said morning, "You okay?" I nodded, "Yeah... I just really don't wanna go back to the hospital." He gave me a sympathetic smile and walked over on the other side of the counter to look at me, "I know... But at least going will help you find out if you're actually okay or if you have any brain damage." I grimaced, "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that." I smile softly at him. "I know you didn't. I'm just scared of what they'll tell me." He nodded and looked at me. "Do you want me to go with you?" I looked up at Jacob, "You don't have to, my dad is meeting me there. But if you want to, you can." He smiled wide. We talked for a few minutes, then got ready to leave.

After a while, we made it to the hospital and met my dad in the waiting room. "Hey champ! You okay?" I nodded, but he grabbed my shoulder, I looked up at him, "Are you sure?" I shook my head and walked over to sit down, he walked over and sat down beside me. "What's wrong?" I looked away from him, "I'm just worried, that the results he gives me are ones that I'm not gonna like or wanna hear." I seen him nod out of the corner of my eye, "You'll be Bryce. I'll be right here with you." I smiled and after a few minutes they called me back.

We walked into the room and I sat down on the examination table, they checked my vitals and my heart, "Dr. Johnson will be in shortly." After a little bit of waiting, him knocked on the door and came in. "Hi Bryce! How are you feeling?" "Good, nervous?" He chuckled and walked over to sit down beside me on the rolling chair, "Don't be. You'll be fine, we're just going to run a few tests and do a CT scan, and you'll be good to go, okay?" I nodded, "We're going to put you to sleep for the CT scan, because we need you to be as still as possible and we don't know how long it will take." I nodded and looked over at my dad, "You'll be okay, I'll be right here when you wake up." I nodded, "I'm just scared." He smiled and kissed my forehead, "I know, but you're in good hands." I looked over at Dr. Johnson, he smiled. "Firstly we're going to run those tests, as well as give you a full body exam to make sure your body has healed from the wreck."

He asked me to sit up, I did. I felt him pushing his fingers in my shoulders, collarbone and down my back. "Any pain?" I shook my head and he moved in front of me. He pushed his fingers down my chest, stomach and down to my abdomen. "Any pain through there?" I shook my head again. "Okay, good." He asked me to lay back down. I felt him pushing his fingers into my ankles and up my legs. I watched as his fingers kept getting closer to my private, and he pushed his fingers up to my hips. "Any pain?" "No." He smiled and nodded. "Okay, we're going to sedate you now, so just relax, okay?" I nodded. He moved my arm out, looking for a vein. He grabbed the needle and slowly inserted it into my arm, I grimaced at the sudden pain. After a minute I felt myself getting tired. I looked over at Jacob and he smiled at me, then I looked at my dad and I heard him say that I'll be okay. Then I closed my eyes.

Bryan's POV

I watched Bryce, as he fell asleep. "We'll be done with the CT scan as soon as possible." I nodded, as they wheeled him out of the room. I glanced over at Jacob, to see him watching Bryce himself. "How are you doing Jacob?" I seen him frown and shrug, "I'm okay I guess. I still feel terrible about the wreck, and what happened to Bryce is my fault." I sighed and sat down with him in the waiting room. "He'll be okay. What happened is no one's fault, he's alive and breathing, you Ace and are okay, it was accident." I seen him nod. We talked for a few minutes and soon an hour had rolled by. Dr. Johnson came to let us know that Bryce was out of the CT Scan and that he was awake. I nodded and we walked to the room. I opened the door and Bryce smile at me, "Hey champ. You okay?" He nodded, "Yeah, I will be. I'm a lot better now that I got that over with." I nodded, "Have you talked to the therapist yet?" "Not yet, I have my first appointment Thursday." I nodded, today was Tuesday so he had a couple of days. I pulled Bryce into a hug and kissed his temple, "I love you Bryce." I felt him hug me a little tighter, "I love you too dad." I smiled and then we left the hospital.

Bryce's POV

Once we got in the car to go home, I looked over at Jacob and smiled. "What?" I smiled more, "Nothing, just happy. Thank you for coming with me." He smiled, "Bryce I'll be there for you." That statement made my heart flutter, I blushed and smiled wide. I pulled him into a kiss, he seemed shocked but kissed me back. After a moment he pulled away and started the car. "Let's get home." I nodded and on the way home, I shook my head, "I'm not done." He gave me a confused look and I smiled, biting my lip. I trailed my hand up his leg to the front of his jeans, "Bryce, what are you doing?" I smirked and started rubbing him through his jeans. "Bryce!" I laughed, "I told you after the kiss, I'm not done." I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his lenth out, stroking it. I smiled, looking at Jacob to see his reaction, he looked shocked and scared. "It's okay." I moved my head down and slowly started to suck him off. I heard a soft whimper, I smiled as I sucked a little harder.

I felt him place his hand on my head, I moaned as I sucked harder, he gripped my hair as he pushed my head further down on him. I groaned, sucking faster. "Bryce..." I moaned and he gripped my hair tighter, holding my head down. I moaned and I felt him thrust his hips up into my mouth. "Ahh." I slid up and down on him faster as he thrusted his hips a little more. I felt the car stop and he thrusted into my mouth a little faster. I felt him starting to hit the back of my throat. I moaned, "Ahhh Bryce." After I few minutes, I felt him cum in my mouth. I moaned swallowing it all. I pulled off and he immediately pulled me into a kiss. "Backseat. Now." I moaned and we got into the backseat. We tugged my clothes off and finished taking his off. He immediately slid inside me, "Ahhh Jacob!" He moaned, holding my hands above my head. He thrusted into me fast and hard. I became a moaning mess as he went faster and deeper. "Ahhh Jacob please..." I seen him smile, he leaned down and pulled me into a kiss. "Mmm I-I'm close..." he smirked, "Not yet. I want you to be a quivering mess first." I groaned at his dirty talk. After a few minutes he came deep inside me, "Mmmm" he smiled, pulling out slowly and leaned down to suck me off. It didn't take long and soon I came in his mouth. "That was..." he smiled at me, catching his breath along with me. "I know."

We laid there for a few minutes. I pulled Jacob down to kiss him, he smiled against my lips, kissing me back. I smirked and we made out. After a minute he pulled away, "What's gotten into you? Are you okay?" I nodded, kissing him again. "I want that again!" He smiled, "Let's get home first, I wanna take my time on you." I smiled and he kissed me again. We got back into our seats and went home.

Once we got home, we went to my room. I smiled at him as I laid down on my bed, he followed, laying down beside me. I leaned over and kissed him slowly, I felt him smile against the kiss. At first it was a slow kiss, then it start to getting heated, I guided his hand down to my lenth, he smirk against the kiss as he started to stroke me, "Mmmm." He rolled over so he was on top of me as he continued to palm me, "What's gotten into you today?" "I want you." He smirked, "Good."