Chapter 6

Bryce's POV

I felt Jacob stroke me through my shorts as we made out, I moaned against the kiss, grinding my hips up against his hand, "Slow down Bryce, we're taking our time." I shook my head as I pulled him back down into another kiss, I gasped as I felt his cold hands against my sides. He slid his hands up through my shirt, tugging it off over my head. "Jacob.." I seen him smile. He leaned down to kiss my jaw as he made his way down to my neck. I moaned, placing my hand in his hair, feeling him suck on my pulse. "Mmmm." I felt his hand run across the front of my shorts again, I gasped wanting more. He pulled away from my neck and I grabbed his shirt, tugging it over his head. "Hey." I smirked, "Hey yourself." He laughed and leaned down to kiss me again, he kissed his way down my chest and stomach, hooking his fingers around my waistband. He looked up to find me watching him, he smiled, teasingly tugging my shorts and underwear down.

I watched as he slipped his hand inside to grab my member. He stroked me a little, before sliding his mouth around me. I threw my head back on the pillow moaning as he slowly sucked me off. "Ahhh Jacob!" I felt him moan against me as he picked his pace up a little. I moaned loudly as he sucked faster. I could feel myself getting harder from the heat of his mouth, I continued to moan, as I started to get close. I started to rock my hips up in his mouth, moaning. Before I could cum, he pulled away and came back up to kiss me. He whispered against my lips, "You taste so good." I groaned, as I tugged his pants and underwear down. "Still prepped from earlier?" I nodded as he tugged both of our pants and underwear down and threw them in the floor, I moaned as he pressed against my hole. "Jacob, please." I seen him smirk at me, "Please what?" I shook my head, "I need you." He smiled and I felt him slowly sliding inside me, I groaned as he pushed all the way in. He watched me as he started a slow pace. "Ahhh!" He thrusted in and out slowly, I felt pleasure building slowly as he picked up his pace. "Ahhh Jacob!"

Soon, he sped up and we both became a moaning mess. After a few minutes he came inside me and I came on his stomach. I closed my eyes, suddenly feeling dizzy. I feel him relax against me, after a minute I felt him pull out. I opened my eyes to look at him, but my vision was blurry. I groaned a little, hoping that the dizziness would go away. "You okay?" I closed my eyes to try to help, "I think so." After a few minutes it past and I fine for now. I couldn't figure out why I got so dizzy though.

After a little while we all downstairs in the living room, just hanging out and joking around. Jacob and Ace left and went shopping, while I got up to go to my bedroom to grab my camera, I figured maybe I could add some clips to my video. I reached the top of the stairs and started getting dizzy again. Why was this happening? I placed my hand on the wall for support, but the furthur I walked the hall, the worse I got. I started to see stars and felt myself sliding down the wall. I leaned my head back against the wall and closed my eyes, hoping that it would help and the next thing I knew, everything went black.

Kristian's POV

We all were downstairs, goofing off in the living room. I suddenly heard a small thud upstairs, "Did anybody hear that?" Everything paused and listened, then they all shook their heads. "I'll be right beck." I went upstairs to find out what that sound was, I knew Bryce had just came here, so I figured maybe he just dropped something. I got up the stairs and started walking the hall, I turned and seen Bryce leaned against the wall with his eyes closed. "Bryce?" I kneeled down in front of him and shook his shoulder lightly. "Bryce?!" Everyone knew about the wreck and I was thinking the worse right now. What if his head is internally bleeding again?! What if his heart stopped again?! What if he doesn't wake up?!!! "Bryce! Dude! Wake up!" After a minute he finally started to come around. He looked up at me slowly, down the hall and slowly back up to me again. "What happened?" I shook my head, "I'm not sure. I heard a thud and came to see what it was, to find you on the floor passed out." I watched him slow nod, and I reached my hand out to help him up. I noticed he was swaying the second he stood up. "I think i'm gonna sick." I helped Bryce walk. He went to the bathroom and immediately threw up. "Are you just dizzy?" He nodded and leaned back against the wall. After a minute he slowly stood up again and we went to his bedroom. He laid down and I went back downstairs, so that he could rest.

Jacob's POV

Ace and I walked through the front door, everyone was downstairs watching a movie, except for Bryce. "Hey, where's Bryce at?" Kristian was the first to reaction. He stood up and walked over to me, while everyone else continued watching the movie. "He's in his room resting. I don't know what's wrong with him, but I found him passed out in the hallway and when he became conscious again, he threw up, so I helped to his room." I nodded as I started walking upstairs. Once I got to his bedroom, I knocked on the door lightly and opened it. He was in his bed asleep.

I smiled softly to myself, as I walked over to him. I kicked my shoes off and crawled into the bed with him. I slid under the blankets and wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me, as I slid my other arm under his head and rested it against his chest. I felt him snuggle closer to me as he slept. I smiled and kissed the back of his neck, closing my eyes, falling asleep with him.