Chapter 1

Chapter 1: When I open My eyes(1)

As Ron Left the Bedroom, Cale Got off the bed and into the Bathroom, knowing in the Novel there's a Big Mirror there.

As expected, the full body mirror was inside the bathroom. Cale Henituse, who had a lot of interest in his appearance and physique, had this mirror set up in here. Nobody else in the household had such a mirror.

The man in the mirror had red hair and a pretty fit body. It wouldn’t be wrong to say he had a body that would make any style look good.

"I really am Cale..."

The man in the mirror indeed was Cale Henituse from the novel. [The Birth of a Hero] was very descriptive about each of the character’s appearance. That was why the man had no choice but to agree that he had indeed turned into Cale Henituse.

Do people usually become calmer when they are surprised and shocked? Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo, calmly thought about the night before.

It was a typical day off. It had been a while since he had read an actual book instead of on his phone, so he went to the library to check out some books. He borrowed the entire series since he planned to read all day long.

The name of that book was, of course, [The Birth of a Hero]. He managed to finish the fifth volume before he fell asleep. But when he woke up, he had turned into Cale Henituse, the individual that the main character mercilessly beat up in volume 1.

‘Will things go the way they did in the novel?’

Before he could get into his thoughts, he heard moving fabric from the Bedroom.

With his instincts, he finally noticed there's another person sleeping in the room.

He walked out of the Bathroom and looked through the Bedroom properly. It's Luxurious he had to admit, the room is perfectly made for a Noble like Cale Henituse.

He then shifted his gaze on the second Bed of the Room. There was someone sleeping in there.

If he remembered Correctly, Cale Henituse has a Brother. A Twin Brother to be precise.

Cale Walked over and saw the Bundle of Red locks like his own but Curly on the covers.

He should've expected this. After all, during mercilessly beat up, There was someone who tried to stop Choi Han but ended up getting even more Weaker than he already was.

Cole Henituse died out of Organ Faliure. It never says when he died but his theory is that he died after a few Months since the Main Character left the Territory.

He had a Glimpse of Cale's Fury towards the Protagonist. Cale Henituse wanted to kill him.

Cale Let out a Sigh. Not only did he have to avoid being beat up, he had to assure that his Quiet Twin Brother would live Longer.

"Mmh.."

Cale turned towards the Younger who shifted on his bed. He finally got a clear look on his Face.

He looks exactly like him, Granted their Identical Twins. Both had the same Handsome face but to Cale's Perspective Cole's is more Cuter.

Cole Henituse is Cale's younger Twin who Loves his Older Brother dearly despite being Trash.

And Cale Henituse Loves and Adored his Younger Brother more than anything else, more than his own Father.

Deciding to let him sleep, He patted his head before going back into the Bathroom to plan what to do next. Not Noticing the Small smile that formed on the younger's Lips.